Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

750-credit player preview (95)

nl Vincent de Boer >> monday august 25 - 17:10
We've added a preview of the 750-credit player in the scout office. It can be created only in season 13, so for now it's just the preview. This should give everyone a chance to prepare.

This is supposed to be a decent/good level 9 YC/TC player so it will be useful to a lot of people but not better than the best players from youth centers.

He will be older, but well-trained so he needs less training time to become useful and will cost money to create some variation in the types of created players.

We designed the cost and the stats of this player to make them available to dedicated new managers in 5-6 seasons, so this is a way for newer players to get this type of player somewhat sooner than through the youth and training center.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nz Luke Broadcast >> monday august 25 - 17:15
passing and dueling for strikers, and blocking for defenders seems to be too high for players. unless its dcb, it would be useless for a defender imo. also, nobody trains their strikers that way. just a feedback...
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
mt zio_pey >> monday august 25 - 17:34
I absolutely disagree with this, what is the sense to create a player with 5-6M value?
I don't like this.
mt zio_pey
User
Registered2013-05-21
eng Tottenham Hotspur >> monday august 25 - 17:34, Edited monday august 25 - 17:36
How many managers have 750 credits at any one time? Certainly not me. Guess it's something that needs to be saved up for. :)

Will go take a gander at the preview.

YC level 9. Hmmm. Just started upgrading my stadium. Maybe should have chosen my YC instead. Oh well next time perhaps. :)
eng Tottenham Hotspur
User
Registered2013-09-04
at schorny >> monday august 25 - 17:36, Edited monday august 25 - 17:42
Defenders really seem to be weak. High Blocking makes them impossible to play an LB/RB/LWB/RWB.

Forwards are very good. Probably better than any other position. Combined with Forwards being the strongest position anyway, I think a bit toning down might not be so bad.

Keeper and Midfielder seem to be about equal to each other.

Also the created players have low Position XP. I'd say for a Youth10 team those players are worthless. And for new players getting Scout 9 seems to be a bit of a high requirement. 750 credits is a lot and means you basically have to pay money.

If this is for new Players, maybe dropping the scout level requirement might not be so bad. Maybe making a system where the first 750cr Player can be build with scout 5 or so and further player require Scout9 or whatever.

Scout9 is pretty cheap but to get there takes very long building time and new Teams should spend that on the more important facilities.

I think Scout should give another benefit other than creating players. I know scouting regions and analyst reports, but what more than scout5 is needed for that really? It just increases your chances to pick up a lotterie player as you can find more of those underprized supertalents with more scouting regions, but all in all Scout5 gives you all you need.

PS:
the strength of those players varies greatly - it seems to be a big gamble to create such a player. I am not sure if this is good or bad right now...
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
mt zio_pey >> monday august 25 - 17:36, Edited monday august 25 - 17:37
I made a preview and pulled a 20yrs mid with more than 10M value, 4.90 talent, 5.35 power and 4.40 passing, is absolutely too strong!
We don't need another way to have good players, we have still too much players from the youth center.
mt zio_pey
User
Registered2013-05-21
lv DJ_EV >> monday august 25 - 17:38
@Torres Blocking for defenders, from what I saw, is about 1-1.7, which is pretty normal, not that high.

And for attackers, you can't say that nobody trains them like that. There are many attackers with good passing or blocking avalivable on the market. Of course, it's wasted xp in one way, but if you don't like it, snap few attacker trainings to him.
lv DJ_EV
Registered2014-07-04
mt zio_pey >> monday august 25 - 17:41
With some luck we can create a NT player in some small countries.....I don't think that is "normal".....anyway seems that I'm the only one who don't like it :)
mt zio_pey
User
Registered2013-05-21
ee Taavi >> monday august 25 - 17:45
just make them 15 years olds with better stats then 500cr players
ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
tr Mavi >> monday august 25 - 17:47
If a relatively new manager builds scout office 9, before other facilities, he will lose a lot of money and especially time. Also they have to pay 2 m euro i guess, wow that's a lot. Whats the point to have such a great youngster when you have tc level 3 with stadium level 2.

These created players also will lack of position experience, If i am lucky (around 15 years old when created) 500 credit player could be better when they are 19-20. At least they will have position experience.
tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
lv DJ_EV >> monday august 25 - 17:49
Agree with Mavi. With good TC, 500 credit player will be at least as good, if not better.
lv DJ_EV
Registered2014-07-04
dm ѕυвķιd >> monday august 25 - 17:49
This change don't move me.
dm ѕυвķιd
Registered2014-03-19
in viktor >> monday august 25 - 18:00, Edited tuesday august 26 - 00:16
The players seem to be similar to what I got from my level 9 YA
If I trained using a level 9 training academy if I did not play them in matches they would end up like these guys
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
pl Tulipan >> monday august 25 - 18:13
I remember season 2 times... I was looking for 3 talent stars players. I miss those times. Now everywhere are golden talent players.
pl Tulipan
Registered2013-05-28