المنتدى: الإنجليزية rss-feed

هذا هو منتدى النقاش العام للغة الإنجليزية . عندما تريد وضع مساهمة هنا يجب اتباع هذه اللغة . المساهمات بلغات أخرى سيتم حذفها .يتم النقاش هنا بخصوص عدة مواضيع . من فضلك ضع أخطائك في قسم الأخطاء التقنية . و فكر قليلا قبل كتابة المواضيع

الإنجليزية >> النقاش العام

Retirement of older players (375)

ie Charlie Mopps >> الثلاثاء أفريل 30 - 12:49

@Wolf I do not agree. Too many managers have taken advantage of this huge bug to bring home trophy after trophy. Of the goalkeepers of the 4 Champions League semi-finalists, 2 will retire in May... and the other two are 39 and 40 years old respectively.

Without the bug we would have had a more correct game.

ie Charlie Mopps
عضو
مسجل2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
ru Ebitimi >> الثلاثاء أفريل 30 - 16:51

Yea, the next call would be reduce the museum of the bigger players because they are taking in a lot of money and aren't.  Can you work your way to their level instead ?

all I see is trying to rob peter to please Paul.

ru Ebitimi
عضو
مسجل2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng Wolf >> الثلاثاء أفريل 30 - 19:11, التعديل الثلاثاء أفريل 30 - 19:24

@charlie, the point I am making is many teams do not have adequate replacements. Their teams are very reliant on a set of older players with really poor youngsters to make up squad numbers. Are these managers going to remain in the game when oldies retire and new players are not up to the desired standard, bigger demand for replacements and the teams performance declines. Insufficient time to adapt has been given to managers to prepare for what is a major change to the game. I know most 10 year plus managers will disagree as they are in a much better position to adapt compared to other managers and are solely looking at their teams rather than what is actually fair and good for the game. By all means expire oldies but this change has been rushed through unnecessarily.

eng Wolf
عضو
مسجل2019-11-02
dm Wolf Town
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> الثلاثاء أفريل 30 - 20:18

One of the teams that will be affected by the age factor, I also recalled when this team has the highest FA and YA now the manager has downgraded these High Levels facilities. Also recalled when this team has huge black stars teams.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-1640

eng ipfreely >> الثلاثاء أفريل 30 - 22:04

@Iconic they're one of the terminally bankrupt teams - if anything, it's better to hasten their demise than watch them die a slow death.

eng ipfreely
عضو
مسجل2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
us Peter >> الثلاثاء أفريل 30 - 23:49

He's probably laughing in his star-studded museum at all of us. He's got every single trophy

us Peter
عضو
مسجل2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us karl1962 >> الجمعة ماي 3 - 00:16

I don't mid them retiring but this june 14 2024 - 18:00 looks to be mid season? 

us karl1962
عضو
مسجل2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> السبت ماي 4 - 07:29

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-1640/museum

@peter

It pains though, and he reduced his facilities in other to reduce expenses.

il Numpty >> السبت ماي 4 - 08:04

You do know the manager hasn't reduced the facilities. The game does it automatically because of the debt.

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cn PLAN shandong - CV17 >> السبت ماي 4 - 08:05

啪啪啪 is one of the earliest people in our country to play this game, and he is a mentor for many of us. He is quite familiar with the game and has rich experience. But the game was on the brink of death, which made him lose patience. He had already given up on this game, unfortunately. If the game is still constantly updated, we believe he will come back.

cn PLAN shandong - CV17
عضو
مسجل2013-09-02
mx MXL Luneng Taishan
bg mo >> السبت ماي 4 - 15:56

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2138067

lol lucky seller

bg mo
عضو
مسجل2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> السبت ماي 4 - 16:51

Yes Numpty, I never thought of that. So painful though for him. The board took law into there hands as the owner was left out of options.

il Numpty >> السبت ماي 4 - 17:29, التعديل السبت ماي 4 - 17:31

Going into debt was a choice, building big facilities and buying expensive players on massive wages were all options taken by the manager before the club had their finances ruined. Players can always be sold to reduce the wages - the debt doesn't suddenly happen overnight. 

So it's self-inflicted. 

I would say it is much more painful for the clubs with sensible finances who are beaten in the big tournaments by other clubs who are robbing the bank and scamming the game.

It's much more important to fix these kind of issues than deciding to retire a few old players. 

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ph Cresencio Fernando >> الثلاثاء ماي 7 - 14:40

I don't know the financial circumstances of the huge purchases which led the teams to victory and bankruptcy.

But it seems at some point the officials who approve these purchases should deny them. "You can't buy this player, you can't afford his wages." Simple?

ph Cresencio Fernando
عضو
مسجل2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
il Numpty >> الثلاثاء ماي 7 - 18:24, التعديل الثلاثاء ماي 7 - 20:40

Unfortunately that won't work @CF. In many cases the wage goes up massively after they've had the player(s) for a few seasons. Besides, if they are already in debt then they can't buy players anyway. Although that could be one part of the solution. 

The real solution is some or all of the following:  

1. Penalise all clubs in debt with (a) points deductions in the league and (b) no entry into continental tournaments.

2. The player(s) with the highest wages are automatically transfer listed until they get sold.  

3. Restructure the wages so that the top players are more affordable. These were last changed before the high level facilities came and it was never intended that they would go so high. 

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets