المنتدى: الإنجليزية rss-feed

هذا هو منتدى النقاش العام للغة الإنجليزية . عندما تريد وضع مساهمة هنا يجب اتباع هذه اللغة . المساهمات بلغات أخرى سيتم حذفها .يتم النقاش هنا بخصوص عدة مواضيع . من فضلك ضع أخطائك في قسم الأخطاء التقنية . و فكر قليلا قبل كتابة المواضيع

الإنجليزية >> النقاش العام

progress history (6)

fr TONTONKAL >> الأحد جويلية 21 - 08:42
Is there a way to check how much progress a player made?

I would enjoy to see the progression of trainable skills, star value and market value of my players per season. Maybe in the form of a graph.

I used to try and keep track of all this in an excel file but now I have a youth center with players popping up all the time it is too much time consuming.

Anyone else would like this, or is it just me silly control freak?
fr TONTONKAL
جديد
مسجل2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> الأحد جويلية 21 - 09:00
You can now download the data of all your players in excel with one button (under "players").
nl Vincent de Boer
مطور رئيسي
مسجل2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> الأحد جويلية 21 - 09:05
it is very níce,thbnk you.
hu MacikaG
مدير المجتمع
مسجل2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
fr TONTONKAL >> الأحد جويلية 21 - 09:10
Yes I saw that and I think it's very useful and cool. Only field missing is market value.

But this functionality only shows statistics as of today and does not allow me to go back in the past to see the progress already made. Would this be worth considering?
fr TONTONKAL
جديد
مسجل2013-05-30
nl Vincent de Boer >> الأحد جويلية 21 - 09:36
No, that's not possible. This kind of information isn't stored by the game for all players. If you want to build a history for your players you have to do it yourself.
nl Vincent de Boer
مطور رئيسي
مسجل2012-10-15
fr TONTONKAL >> الأحد جويلية 21 - 10:23
that's fine
thanks Vincent for your quick responses
fr TONTONKAL
جديد
مسجل2013-05-30