المنتدى: الإنجليزية rss-feed

هذا هو منتدى النقاش العام للغة الإنجليزية . عندما تريد وضع مساهمة هنا يجب اتباع هذه اللغة . المساهمات بلغات أخرى سيتم حذفها .يتم النقاش هنا بخصوص عدة مواضيع . من فضلك ضع أخطائك في قسم الأخطاء التقنية . و فكر قليلا قبل كتابة المواضيع

الإنجليزية >> النقاش العام

About TV revenue (33)

cn banana >> الجمعة أفريل 19 - 07:58
now TV revenue is dispatch by points, it's OK for teams in the same league have a approximate strength. But do you think it should protect some weak teams such when the highest has a point of 70 and lowest only has 5 points.
I think should apply a mechanism:for every team has a lowest TV revenue in his rank , such that: team ranking 12 has a 2% of total TV revenue protected,if this team get a TV revenue after existing mechanism less than protected TV revenue, it can get protected TV revenue.
Higher point team still get a big amount money.
cn banana
عضو
مسجل2013-02-09
cn 纽布里奇盖特
cn 荔枝 >> الجمعة أفريل 19 - 07:59
He said the truth, I also think so.
cn 荔枝
عضو
مسجل2013-03-16
cn 橙子 >> الجمعة أفريل 19 - 08:08
I think it is fair to divide TV revenue by points, but it's true that some weak teams need a base line as 20 or 25 points. When they get less than this points, their TV revenue can be calculated by this number.
cn 橙子
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
cn banana >> الجمعة أفريل 19 - 08:10
And protected TV revenue is not belonged to total TV revenue, so it dosen't affect others' TV revenue.When dispathed , some very lower points team can get an acceptable TV revenue.
cn banana
عضو
مسجل2013-02-09
cn 纽布里奇盖特
cn banana >> الجمعة أفريل 19 - 08:13
Set a baseline of points when caculate the TV revenue is also a good thought.
cn banana
عضو
مسجل2013-02-09
cn 纽布里奇盖特
nl Vincent de Boer >> الجمعة أفريل 19 - 08:41
Are there any teams that really get only 2 points in an entire season? With the home advantage any team should be able to get 10-15 points. If they don't they are really much worse than the rest already and need to go down a few levels before they can compete anyway.
nl Vincent de Boer
مطور رئيسي
مسجل2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> الجمعة ماي 10 - 20:20
This years TV revenue will be as much as last season?
I mean if my team gets exactly the same points this year then last, i will receive the same amount as a Tv revenue 4 hours later?
hu MacikaG
مدير المجتمع
مسجل2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
sco Scotland1983 >> الجمعة ماي 10 - 21:02
hmm its fair in my view and if you get a ultra low amount of points its better to go down to go to a level which you will get more points maybe and can rebuild to be better then before of course i did win my league by a massive margin which will probably be over 20 points ahead of second but i hope my views are good anyway:)
sco Scotland1983
عضو
مسجل2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
br Irvine Kinneas >> الجمعة ماي 10 - 21:32
it's far yes. By points it's the better way and it motivates the manager to keep winning, even if you are in the middle of the league table, without any more chances to qualify for something or if you were the champion some rounds before.

AND In the end of season, pick your league table and count the money everybody could get, in both situations, and more or less, the money received would be almost the same by points and by position.
br Irvine Kinneas
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
eng VicRattlehead >> الجمعة ماي 10 - 22:44
The issue with the current revenue system is that surely good teams are going to get ahead significantly quicker than the lower teams. From a gameplay perspective that isn't a good thing in my opinion.

Also surely from a realistic perspective there should be more TV revenue for popular teams than less popular ones? Shouldn't TV revenue be based on the number of people that watch the games? i.e. based on popularity
eng VicRattlehead
جديد
مسجل2013-02-08
eng James >> السبت ماي 11 - 05:31, التعديل السبت ماي 11 - 06:04
@VicRattlehead That would be true if you stayed in the same league but if you go up a league your going to have tougher competition, and your chances of winning again are low. I agree that popularity should come into it a little bit, but not entirely because that would give teams that had been playing longer a big advantage.
eng James
جديد
مسجل2013-03-17
au Mr Legs >> السبت ماي 11 - 06:02
I've got the most points and the most popular team by far, so are you suggesting I should get an even larger slice of the TV Revenue? The most popular teams already get higher revenue through ticket & food sales, so I don't think it is in the interest of the game to also give them a larger slice of the TV Revenue.

In all the professional football codes in Australia, it works the opposite, the larger more popular clubs get a smaller slice of the TV Revenue. As the newer developing clubs are given additional funds to help them get established. The bigger clubs already have more fans, better sponsor deals, other business interests & income, so they do pretty well without cleaning up on the TV Revenue as well.
au Mr Legs
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
eng VicRattlehead >> السبت ماي 11 - 09:27
From a gameplay perspective I don't necessarily think the most popular teams should get more money, but being based of popularity rather than points earned seams more realistic to me. Then again I don't know exactly how it is done in the real world.

One thing is for sure though, and that is clubs at the top of leadearboards have a significant advantage over the bottom clubs; and that advantage is just going to keep widening as they earn significantly more money from revenue. I think something needs to be done to balance this a bit.
eng VicRattlehead
جديد
مسجل2013-02-08
hk 浩瀚的海洋 >> السبت ماي 11 - 09:54, التعديل السبت ماي 11 - 10:29
I think policies of England Premier League is the best solution for our game.
hk 浩瀚的海洋
عضو
مسجل2013-04-02
hu MacikaG >> السبت ماي 11 - 11:00
Answer for my question is this years tv revenue is higher than last years by approx. 13%.
hu MacikaG
مدير المجتمع
مسجل2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵