المنتدى: الإنجليزية rss-feed

هذا هو منتدى النقاش العام للغة الإنجليزية . عندما تريد وضع مساهمة هنا يجب اتباع هذه اللغة . المساهمات بلغات أخرى سيتم حذفها .يتم النقاش هنا بخصوص عدة مواضيع . من فضلك ضع أخطائك في قسم الأخطاء التقنية . و فكر قليلا قبل كتابة المواضيع

الإنجليزية >> اقتراحات

stadium upgrade ( vip seats, roof , led lights ) (22)

uy Awful >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 06:24

hi community,

i think, we all need new stadium upgrade . ( 2 more levels )   and current upgrade prices must be reduced by 4x  .. That will help new users to benifit, and old users, to build more . 

new 2 levels include -

1st - 50k extra seats, 1k Vip seats

2nd- roof, lightning ( reduces maintrance costs hugely, and rise ticket price )

what do you think guys ?

uy Awful
عضو
مسجل2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
uy Awful >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 06:35

and few new buildings-

media/TV office ( boosts TV money , popularity )

security room - ( to keep everything safe and in control ((adds extra popularity and stadium attendance , especially VIP seats)) )

youth couching - ( very expensive building, where 3 players from y academy can gain extra talent - 0,15 talent points in season )

uy Awful
عضو
مسجل2015-05-10
ro Andrei >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 07:15
I would suppose the VIP seats would receive different ticket prices, otherwise why have them. Not to mention extra cost to get them built.

All I see is quite a bit of cost reduction in the stadium suggestions ... What's wrong with current costs? I understand the costs are high, but that's the whole idea behind the game. Manage your income, manage your costs. Don't look for an easy way out.
ro Andrei
جديد
مسجل2014-08-30
uy Awful >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 07:28

''All I see is quite a bit of cost reduction in the stadium suggestions ... What's wrong with current costs? I understand the costs are high, but that's the whole idea behind the game. Manage your income, manage your costs. Don't look for an easy way out.''

why not? im thinking smart. stadium need vip seats, led lights , mbe big TV screen , roof .

uy Awful
عضو
مسجل2015-05-10
il Numpty >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 07:53, التعديل الاثنين جويلية 27 - 08:05

I think it's fine to reduce construction costs to make it easier to play catch up.

But please no more stadium levels. The game needs less money at the top levels, not more. 

Edit

I do like the idea of a security room though. All fitted out with the latest technology and CCTV. You could use it to keep out all the unwanted visitors, such as those with forum bans ... ;)

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Losing >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 13:35

We don't need to give top clubs even more income. That would mean FA6/YA6 could become feasible, and the new structure was made so you need to make choices. Extra income and reduced maintenance would annul that to just give the current top teams an extra advantage. They'd be the first to build it.

And you can't just declare that what you're saying is smart and have it be that way :P

nl Losing
عضو
مسجل2017-05-06
il Numpty >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 13:44

* Takes notes *

Installs a smart-o-meter detector as a security system upgrade. 

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 18:36

Am I the only one noticing that it would be a terrible idea to reduce maintenance after building a roof on your stadium?

If you want to see what could happen just Google AZ stadium roof collapse. 

nl Joddit
عضو
مسجل2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 18:56, التعديل الاثنين جويلية 27 - 19:48

Yes, but the suggestion is that it comes with lightning!

↯ ⭍ ↯ ↯ ⭍

So you obviously get lots of free electricity.

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 19:05
"I think it's fine to reduce construction costs to make it easier to play catch up."

Well ... yes, let's say it does help. But not reduce it by 75%, the way Awful suggests it. That's quite a bit too much.
ro Andrei
جديد
مسجل2014-08-30
ru Ebitimi >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 19:56

Awful is being awfully 'smart' . Lol don't come after me I didn't do nothing. 

But I do think reducing the current stadium upgrade construction cost by say 30% isn't a bad idea.

I wonder why this suggestion thread in here in the first place when 99.999999% of what's being suggested hasn't been implemented.   Like I said don't come after me.

ru Ebitimi
عضو
مسجل2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
il Numpty >> الاثنين جويلية 27 - 20:00, التعديل الاثنين جويلية 27 - 20:01

I must have missed that bit @Andrei.

When you edit out all the extraneous material the suggestion becomes: 

• "i ...  need new stadium upgrade ... current upgrade prices must be reduced by 4x  .. That will help ... old users, to build more . ... reduces maintrance costs hugely ... rise ticket price  ... boosts TV money , popularity  ...  adds extra popularity and stadium attendance"

Does anyone smell a rat?

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> الثلاثاء جويلية 28 - 01:58

not only me, everyone will be happy!

maxed stadiums- chance to build extra vip seats , install big tv screen (more money from tickets )

lower stadium- easier to catch up ..

you should support me on this one , Numpty !

uy Awful
عضو
مسجل2015-05-10
ro Andrei >> الثلاثاء جويلية 28 - 03:49
Not by reducing the construction costs by that much.
ro Andrei
جديد
مسجل2014-08-30
uy Awful >> الثلاثاء جويلية 28 - 05:37

Andrei

Can you please inform Vincent about my ideas ?  

uy Awful
عضو
مسجل2015-05-10