المنتدى: الإنجليزية rss-feed

هذا هو منتدى النقاش العام للغة الإنجليزية . عندما تريد وضع مساهمة هنا يجب اتباع هذه اللغة . المساهمات بلغات أخرى سيتم حذفها .يتم النقاش هنا بخصوص عدة مواضيع . من فضلك ضع أخطائك في قسم الأخطاء التقنية . و فكر قليلا قبل كتابة المواضيع

الإنجليزية >> الأسئلة

Winger Penalty (5)

eng Lee >> الثلاثاء ديسمر 1 - 23:18

Does anyone know what the penalty is if a winger is played in the centre? He obviously does not receive any of the bonuses, but are his skills negatively impacted for the game?

eng Lee
عضو
مسجل2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
tr Mavi >> الأربعاء ديسمر 2 - 02:22

They get negative impact yes. Probably getting same amount of penalty if plays on centre position.

tr Mavi
إداري
مسجل2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
au davo >> الأربعاء ديسمر 2 - 12:21, التعديل الأربعاء ديسمر 2 - 12:22

It states that a player

'Gets  a bonus of 0.25 ball passing and dueling and 1 ball blocking and speed when the player is on one of the flanks. Gets a penalty when the player is in the center.'

I have always interpreted this as relating to, not the position that the player is assigned to, but on the location of the player during the game. A winger playing LB would get a bonus making a tackle on the wing, but if he tackled in the centre he would get a penalty (the opposite of bonus, not a spot kick).

au davo
عضو
مسجل2013-08-27
eng Lee >> الأربعاء ديسمر 2 - 13:32, التعديل الأربعاء ديسمر 2 - 13:34

Yeah, I understand that but does anyone know how bad the penalty is?

I'm trying to figure out if it's a bad thing to play a defensive winger as a CB or DCB.

eng Lee
عضو
مسجل2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> الأربعاء ديسمر 2 - 14:03

The description is a little ambiguous regarding the position but my interpretation is the same as Davo's. 

As for the amount of the penalty I doubt if anyone other than Vincent knows. But if you compare it with other specials it's normally the case that any penalty is less than any described benefit. So I would use that as the best guide.

As a general rule although it's not a good idea to play a defensive winger in the centre on a regular basis I would expect them to do a reasonable job if required as a backup. 

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets