المنتدى: الإنجليزية rss-feed

هذا هو منتدى النقاش العام للغة الإنجليزية . عندما تريد وضع مساهمة هنا يجب اتباع هذه اللغة . المساهمات بلغات أخرى سيتم حذفها .يتم النقاش هنا بخصوص عدة مواضيع . من فضلك ضع أخطائك في قسم الأخطاء التقنية . و فكر قليلا قبل كتابة المواضيع

الإنجليزية >> كرة القدم في الحياة الحقيقية

Lies, More lies, Powerful lies... :D (14)

ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> السبت سبتمبر 4 - 21:25, التعديل الاثنين سبتمبر 6 - 21:29
My name is Joseph i built the wall of jericho..

I'm actually taller than the tower of Great Britain
eng Stephen >> الاثنين سبتمبر 6 - 20:50

@don-x 

I've deleted the idiotic reply to your thread. If you want to explain and start again, you can.

eng Stephen
إداري رئيسي
مسجل2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> الاثنين سبتمبر 6 - 21:18
Thanks @steven
i wanted to make the thread more of a countdown to 2022, each user contributing with one count per post, but i see is not gonna be interractive to be fun.

i will change the topic to a more interractive thread..

Lies, More lies...
il Numpty >> الاثنين سبتمبر 6 - 21:26

How about an 'answer the previous question thread' ? Can be quite funny.

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> الثلاثاء سبتمبر 7 - 07:19

Can we start a new thread for that? The user holt broke the formatting on this thread with his silly reply to don-x's first idea. I was hoping my deletion of the post would fix it, but no joy.

eng Stephen
إداري رئيسي
مسجل2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> الثلاثاء سبتمبر 7 - 07:52

I'm sorry you feel like that. 

I made a constructive suggestion in response to "i will change the topic". This was before the topic was subsequently changed in the first post. Chronology matters.

il Numpty
عضو
مسجل2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> الثلاثاء سبتمبر 7 - 14:30, التعديل الثلاثاء سبتمبر 7 - 14:34
ok delete the posts, i will re-edit the first post, sorry.
I agree with @numpty Answer the previous question thread will be very good.
in tAmi!_an >> الثلاثاء سبتمبر 7 - 14:40

My name is wei Jiang I'm from Katmandu,

I'm a god 

in tAmi!_an
عضو
مسجل2021-01-31
eng holt >> الثلاثاء سبتمبر 7 - 18:21

@Stephen Oi vey

eng holt
جديد
مسجل2013-05-18
ar Lumpen >> الأربعاء سبتمبر 8 - 00:54

I been living in Germany for 5 years. I spent 4 of them in prision. ¿Wanna know why? There was a time when my friends called me Jerry. I was 18 and i knew i was in for a change. I point with a finger in the map and BOOM germany.

Ive never spoken the language before. I barely talked english. One of the nights of boredom i was driking in a bar when suddenly three guys approach me. They were part of the gang BAVERICS RULE. At the beginning they were very friendly.

to be continued

ar Lumpen
عضو
مسجل2015-02-25
cn El Chalten