الدوري الخاص بكندا الموسم72

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

Thoughts on Latest changes to Squad Selection rules... (8)

ca Jax >> الثلاثاء مارس 22 - 20:13
You can see me yelling at anyone who will listen in the forum thread. I'm curious to how the rest of you feel.
ca Jax
عضو
مسجل2014-05-30
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> الثلاثاء مارس 22 - 21:04
the main problem for me is for multiple games in one day (or a few hours), especially with continent games. I cannot image there won't be my best squad for NA champion / NA matches, for me, always the continent first

unchanged preferred match time seems fine (but I like this function kk), or at least make sure there would not be two games with 12 hours (there are some days for free during the season, so I think this might work)

or maybe no limitation for two or more matches within one day (12 hours) can work out.
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
عضو
مسجل2013-10-26
ca Jax >> الثلاثاء مارس 22 - 23:23, التعديل الثلاثاء مارس 22 - 23:24
I've been in that thread for hours (I'm off work this week). I went to great lengths to try and explain how someone in our league operates.

I think those of us who are in Continental play value it above the league. I'm not ready to win a league title yet so I have nothing else to play for really.

I'm really disappointed about this. I don't like being told who to play and who to have on my roster.
ca Jax
عضو
مسجل2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> الأربعاء مارس 23 - 12:51
Anything restrict it seems wrong.

the reason it does not seem enough for such a big change.

beyond this, I do not do much rotation as you, not affect me too
br lujandecuyo
عضو
مسجل2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
eng Lee >> الأربعاء مارس 23 - 13:28
I didn't realise the issue of selecting an under-strength team was so prevalent, that such a ruling was required.

I think the restriction makes sense when there are less than 10 games left in the league (when things really start to heat up) but prior to this it's the manager's prerogative as to which players he puts out.

What I'm interested to know (and Jax you might know the answer) is the ruling is focused on the 'line-up' - does this mean just the starting 11 and all the subs can be much weaker players? So technically you could start with 3 weak players in the line-up and then quickly replace 3 strong players with weaker substitutes?
eng Lee
عضو
مسجل2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Jax >> الأربعاء مارس 23 - 16:08
It's 3 weaker players total in your lineup and subs. So no you can't do that Lee.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I incur the same penalty if I play a 6.5 star player or a 1 star player. It hasn't stopped anything.
ca Jax
عضو
مسجل2014-05-30
ca Jax >> الأربعاء مارس 23 - 20:20
I'll be re-reading the whole thread at some point in the next 12 hours. I'll come in here and try and post a simplified version of it when I'm done.

I still don't like it but I intend to voice my concerns to the very end.
ca Jax
عضو
مسجل2014-05-30
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> الأربعاء مارس 23 - 20:40
after the league draw tonight, we can set squad to check what it would be exactly
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
عضو
مسجل2013-10-26