الدوري الخاص بالهند الموسم52

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

Season 68 (32)

in dwapar >> السبت سبتمبر 17 - 13:53

Great achievement, congratulations Eckhart 

in dwapar
مبتدئ
مسجل2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in viktor >> السبت سبتمبر 17 - 15:51

Congratulations Eckhart!! It is indeed a first. 

in viktor
عضو
مسجل2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> السبت سبتمبر 17 - 16:01

This season has been not so great for us and I blame it on Bartje not publishing his pre-season analysi lol

In all seriousness I let go my rock in the back, Koki Sunshi, without thinking about the fact that his replacement would be 6-7* less in value and hoped my forwards would score at least a goal more per match. As I have always said "Hope is not a strategy", so we deserve to be where we are.

in viktor
عضو
مسجل2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Bartje_vM >> السبت سبتمبر 17 - 21:13

@viktor: Yeah, it is not a great season for us either so far. I expect a tight race between the both of us in the back of the peloton. The analysis didn't came because at the time my computer was broke and on a smartphone I find it not thzt easy to navigate quickly. Maybe I'm old fashioned.

Financially it's not that bad. Facilities on 8, stadium 9 requires to much money to build up quickly, so I am not sure what to build first. I did decide to spend 25 k on another, but really strong forward. Reason for that was the shameful goals we produced so far.

Long-term goal is to play with an-all Indian team, but so far facilities have to be better than nowadays, but it remaains at the back of my head.

be Bartje_vM
عضو
مسجل2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in dwapar >> الأحد سبتمبر 18 - 06:44

I am pretty sure you both will come back strongly in upcoming season .Best of luck.

in dwapar
مبتدئ
مسجل2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in tAmi!_an >> الأربعاء سبتمبر 21 - 05:16

Finally I'll have enough money for my stadium 11 upgrade at the end of this season 

in tAmi!_an
عضو
مسجل2021-01-31
in dwapar >> الخميس سبتمبر 22 - 05:50

Its better for the league that no team should be relegated because now we have full league of active managers but our league 2 still have all bot teams.Can game Dev do that ?

in dwapar
مبتدئ
مسجل2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in tAmi!_an >> الجمعة سبتمبر 23 - 03:53

Dev has forgotten about this game... Still so many Bugs in this game hasn't been sorted out yet

in tAmi!_an
عضو
مسجل2021-01-31
in viktor >> الجمعة سبتمبر 23 - 06:00

This was supposed to be like a I-can-do-it project rather than something which would potentially bring in income. If managed properly this game could bring in more profits than any indoor rock climbing business could've. At this point RS to Vincent  is like see's candies in  berkshire hathaway.

in viktor
عضو
مسجل2013-05-22
in Air FC
be Bartje_vM >> السبت سبتمبر 24 - 09:52

A lot of people made suggestions to improve the game and the devs never seem to do something with it. You have to 'accept' the game as it is. However, in our case, I fo find it a big shame that any of us will have to relegate to a dead 2nd division. The only advantage to that is that you can rely on own youngsters (not me yet, but some of us do) to get back quite cheaply.

be Bartje_vM
عضو
مسجل2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> السبت سبتمبر 24 - 12:26

@victor: nice victory against Arpit ;-)

be Bartje_vM
عضو
مسجل2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
in dwapar >> السبت سبتمبر 24 - 14:59

turning point for Air FC I suppose .Congrates victor.

in dwapar
مبتدئ
مسجل2016-04-26
in FC Baahubali
in viktor >> السبت سبتمبر 24 - 18:54

Thank you guys but I think  it's a bit too little too late.

To be honest, although it is not ideal, but I think  since I did not get a defender- upgrade  in the midseason window or find a solution, it's fair that my team will spend a season in division 2   It will the second time I do that - the previous time, it was on purpose where I sold all my players to replace them with 15-17 year olds. I might try and be active in the transfer window to offset some of the reduced income from ticket sales.

in viktor
عضو
مسجل2013-05-22
in Air FC
in tAmi!_an >> الأربعاء سبتمبر 28 - 12:28

Anyone has keju's Fb or WhatsApp... Contact him guys we don't wanna lose him 

in tAmi!_an
عضو
مسجل2021-01-31
be Bartje_vM >> السبت أكتوبر 1 - 18:11

Lol, 5-5 tonight against rabin ;-)

be Bartje_vM