الدوري الخاص بالهند الموسم56 [2]

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

India NT (2)

in viktor >> الأحد مارس 30 - 01:55
I’d like to thank the entire indian community for choosing me to manage. I am humbled that you would place your faith and trust in me and I will endeavor to represent you with the utmost transparency and boldness. I would like to thank aptul for running such a fair campaign and would look forward to his inputs on how to train players not on my club team.
I would look forward to the entire community's inputs on strategy (match / training-wise / anything else)

I m going to run a more an-eye-on-the future wc qualifying campaign. If you have a problem with a decision feel free to drop me a line.
Itne Bazu Itne Sur , Gin Le dushman Dhyan Se ....
in viktor
عضو
مسجل2013-05-22
in Air FC
in viktor >> الثلاثاء أفريل 8 - 16:41, التعديل الثلاثاء أفريل 8 - 16:42
Season So Far
2 World cup qualification matches into the season and we have notched up a grand total of zero wins. At the risk of sounding like a stuck tape(if you are too young to have used a tape, google it), our forwards have refused not to hit to the opponents. Of the five goals India has scored so far, three have come off corners. The only plus so far has been our midfielders who have sent in crosses only to see some great opportunities squandered. At first sight our player values match other teams' but the tactics contribution to value means lost skill training and that is coming back to bite us.

Tomorrow is the deadline to chop / change but after the team that has played this season so far, it is slim pickings. So heads which were sure to roll,seem to be fixed with industrial strength glue. Anyways the season is not over till the fat lady sings....
in viktor
عضو
مسجل2013-05-22
in Air FC