الدوري الخاص بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية الموسم39

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

world cup (27)

us John Deatrick >> السبت أكتوبر 18 - 20:13
Yeah that would be nice
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us valentine >> الأحد أكتوبر 19 - 13:28
Peru tied Vietnam, they both qualified into knock-off stage. USA has the last game against France to defend our honor.
us valentine
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us John Deatrick >> الأحد أكتوبر 19 - 16:19
Not much to be said here. We got destroyed.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us karank >> الأحد أكتوبر 19 - 16:35
What kind of improvements do you plan on making to ensure that this doesn't happen again John?
us karank
عضو
مسجل2013-03-03
us cdowne >> الأحد أكتوبر 19 - 17:22
John, maybe you feel like Jurgan. We should send all of the national team players abroad?
us cdowne
عضو
مسجل2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us ranks39 >> الأحد أكتوبر 19 - 23:21
In Jurgen I trust!
us ranks39
جديد
مسجل2013-02-12
us Ulysses >> الأحد أكتوبر 19 - 23:57
Part of the problem is that the United States isn't as strong relative to the other teams as it has been in the past. There are only 3 8+ star players, 2 of whom are relatively old. On the other hand, a lot of small countries are suddenly showing up with a lot of 7 star players (granted that evaluating a team by the average star value is a significant simplification).

With that said, the United States does have a bright future.

At forward, there is one supertalent, Fang on Sidney Town FC. Fang should have good scoring in one or two seasons, and sharpshooting wouldn't hurt. Boothe and Radford (needs to train speed again) are also promising.

At midfield, Westerman, Higgenbotham, and Cochran are all supertalents approaching their prime (it could be problematic if all are trained to be AM's).

There aren't any supertalents on defense, though Beasley, Outhwaite, and Garland are all good young players on teams with good training complexes.

Faulknier and Skidmore are the future in goal, though Skidmore could stand to transfer some tactics to blocking while Faulknier has low tactics. I also have a promising keeper that should eventually show up on the shortlist (Branch).

In any case, if everyone with a future starter could make sure they have max (relevant) fixed stats and helpful special attributes, it would help.
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us cdowne >> الاثنين أكتوبر 20 - 01:10
You got it. Fang becomes a stud this season.
us cdowne
عضو
مسجل2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us John Deatrick >> الاثنين أكتوبر 20 - 01:36
Westerman is not an am. I am training him as dm. Boothe will be a stud and outhwaite will be solid too. I wish more people trained their refs and mids above 4 tactics though.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> الاثنين أكتوبر 20 - 01:47
The refs just need someone to buy glasses for them.
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> الاثنين أكتوبر 20 - 11:35, التعديل الاثنين أكتوبر 20 - 11:36
Don't forget Manthos Ninis! I'm planning on maximizing his strength and speed this season, he should join USA NT in several seasons.
us valentine
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> الاثنين أكتوبر 20 - 13:14
I guess I also have the supertalent keeper that I purchased during the mid-season transfer window, Tzorvas.
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC