الدوري الخاص بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية الموسم39

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

Season 15 (96)

us jpeso >> الأربعاء أفريل 1 - 01:58, التعديل الأربعاء أفريل 1 - 01:59
I was scouting the competition in the North American League and more teams had names like UltimateAsia and Vietnam and HuanShan. The few teams that had names that sounded like they were from the nation seemed to be managed by autobots.So I called it the Asian league ;) No offense meant. It seemed funny. You know like when Prokhorov bought NEw Jersey Nets he did not change the name to a more Russian sounding name(different game but same principles apply to the business right?) But I digress...

Thanks John Deatrick and cdowne. That helps. In the previous season, most of my teams wins and draws came against teams coming of back-to-backs. The few games where the top 8-9 teams had well rested players, my goal keeper seemed to be standing on the wrong side of the net :-). So I was trying to find a guestimate for the number of players people need to decide if I needed a lot of depth to compete. But based on what you both said, I think I ll just try to upgrade using the Transfer Market if I can.
Thanks again guys!!
us jpeso
عضو
مسجل2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Ulysses >> الجمعة أفريل 3 - 21:29
I finally earned enough to create a 1,000 credit player after upgrading my stadium to level 8 earlier in the season. This might be the only one I create. The player turned out awesome and will play for the United States.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-905027
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> السبت أفريل 4 - 03:44
Good choice, Ulysses! I'm not planning on creating any 1,000 credit player. But I do got this level 10 super-talent:
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-876880
Before he was born, I eliminated all promotion countries to make sure he's 100% American. Turns out he's good enough to compete with your 1,000 credit player, he has been saving for about 20,000 exps actually...
us valentine
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us jpeso >> السبت أفريل 4 - 07:51, التعديل السبت أفريل 4 - 07:52
Those are some good players.Congrats!
us jpeso
عضو
مسجل2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Cooper >> السبت أفريل 4 - 10:46
Good news for the US NT with those two players.
us Cooper
عضو
مسجل2013-08-25
us John Deatrick >> الأحد أفريل 5 - 03:36
2 more from me in about 2 weeks
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31