الدوري الخاص بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية الموسم52

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

Season 11 (82)

us Calcium >> السبت جويلية 12 - 21:26
Dang, I can't believe I won that bidding war for the loan....

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-465259
us Calcium
جديد
مسجل2013-02-09
us Calcium >> السبت جويلية 12 - 21:29
And also, I'd like to welcome Aviv into US League 1 as Chym has left SRO Vietnam.
us Calcium
جديد
مسجل2013-02-09
us Ulysses >> السبت جويلية 12 - 22:34, التعديل الأحد جويلية 13 - 01:11
Unfortunately, Cuba won the North American Championships. The United States outshot them about 2:1, but Cuba won 2-1. They used a diamond formation, attacking down the right. I anticipated this and put 2 defenders on the same side, but unfortunately, Salido was solid in goal for Cuba.

Good luck to John Deatrick in the World Cup!
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> الأحد جويلية 13 - 03:21, التعديل الأحد جويلية 13 - 03:22
It's quite alright, Ulysses. Sometimes being lucky weighs heavy in a match. Cuba has a crazy keeper, I'm not surprised he blocked most of our shoots...

Good luck to John Deatrick in the WC qualifications
us valentine
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us John Deatrick >> الأحد جويلية 13 - 19:20
Thanks guys. Will do my best
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> الأحد جويلية 13 - 20:01, التعديل الأحد جويلية 13 - 20:55
Good luck tomorrow in the Club World Cup!
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us ranks39 >> الاثنين جويلية 14 - 14:35
Well, my first match in League 1 was better than I had expected. We opened the scoring early on and my Keeper, Meek, was playing inspired! Finally, Fieras and the Nguyens showed their quality scoring twice and pressuring us into an own goal. Considering the quality of my opponent, I can't be too upset with the result.
us ranks39
جديد
مسجل2013-02-12
us John Deatrick >> الاثنين جويلية 14 - 23:46
I was worried at halftime, that's for sure.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us karank >> الثلاثاء جويلية 15 - 13:30
The Bunnies got their first loss yesterday and it was better than I expected. Cappuccino opened the scoring early on at the 3' minute and again at the 13'. After that my defense and my keeper settled down and played good defense and we were able to bring one back thanks to a brilliant free kick from the Bunnies in the 31' minute. Halftime came and I was expecting a greater deficit so I switched my defenders for some young players to give them experience and Cappuccino took advantage in the 55' to go up 3-1, and that is how it ended.
us karank
عضو
مسجل2013-03-03
us ranks39 >> الأربعاء جويلية 16 - 13:53
This morning, FC Appleton 13 played host to SFVP. It was a foregone conclusion that SFVP would stroll in and take the 3 points, but we had other plans. FC Appleton 13 lined up with a 4-man back line and a 5-man midfield, this was in order to keep as many men as possible behind the ball while SFVP was in possession and the 5-man midfield was in order to keep possesion as long as possible. Throughout the match it was clear which team had more talent(SFVP), but Appleton showed their grit and their tactics paid off. Appleton held 58% of the possession, completing 55/58 passes for 95%, compared to 34/36(94%) for SFVP. The backline also performed as needed, intercepting 10 of the 21 shots by SFVP; but the real hero was Dick Meek, the keeper for Appleton, who saved 9 shots and won the Man of the Match for the first time in his young career! SFVP did dominate this game, make no mistake; the most telling stat is shots on goal, of which SFVP recorded 21 on target and Appleton didn't manage a single one! Overall, the FC Appleton 13 manager was VERY pleased with his team's performance against one of the best teams in North America and was quoted as saying "This is a result that we can certainly build off of; to take a point off of a quality opponent like this is always important and it shows us that if we can play well and keep our tactics correct, we can compete with teams that are more talented than we are. We are in league 1 for a reason, and it's not just to be a whipping boy."
us ranks39
جديد
مسجل2013-02-12
us karank >> الخميس جويلية 17 - 13:46, التعديل الخميس جويلية 17 - 13:46
A big rivalry match coming up in League 1 of the United States! Two teams located in Wisconsin, both teams recently promoted to League 1, both managers from the same family, and both managers with something to prove in this league. A good match is sure to come as both try to best the other in tactic and strategy. Will it be the younger brother with experience in League 1 trying to stay this time or will it be the older brother with something to prove in League 1? Tune in to find out, Friday July 18 at 10:24 RST(Rocking Soccer Time).

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-2801170/fixture
us karank
عضو
مسجل2013-03-03
us ranks39 >> الخميس جويلية 17 - 15:52
Good luck, it will be a tough match and a good measuring stick!
us ranks39
جديد
مسجل2013-02-12
us John Deatrick >> السبت جويلية 19 - 03:03
One of the newer managers in the top US league is off to a decent start. Currently sitting in 4th place, Fieras FC is pretending they are an actual contender for the title, but manager John Deatrick was heard saying "the Pittsburgh River hounds look scary good this season".

The two teams will meet for the first time in matter of days and Fieras FC are frantically looking for a good strategy to run against the powerhouse. From the distressed look on Deatrick's face in his latest press conference, it is clear he sees Pittsburgh's squad as the favorite to win.

In more favorable club news, the under 21 team for Fieras FC is off to an impressive start. The squad currently sits at 5-0 and sources say the team might even be good enough to take home the u21 cup this season. Only time will tell.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> السبت جويلية 19 - 18:00, التعديل السبت جويلية 19 - 18:02
National team star forward Daniel Jackson left the New York Cosmos to join the Seattle Cataclysm a few days ago. He will be the 2A forward in an already extremely potent offense.
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC