الدوري الخاص بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية الموسم57

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

Season 61 (5)

us Mike >> الأحد سبتمبر 19 - 02:47

No major storylines as far as I can see this season so far.

Very happy to see Montgomery back as I had noticed the circle by profcandy had gone missing for awhile. 

us Mike
عضو
مسجل2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us cdowne >> الاثنين سبتمبر 27 - 23:21

One good story would be 14 rounds of PKs to decide the u21 cup. Unfortunately my 14 year old keeper missed his second shot to lose the cup after saving 0 of 14 PKs. The moment was just too big.

us cdowne
عضو
مسجل2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us valentine >> الثلاثاء سبتمبر 28 - 00:28

I'm definitely lucky to win the U21 cup today. My only "qualified" forward was injured right before this match. 

us valentine
عضو
مسجل2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> السبت أكتوبر 2 - 13:50

My satellite team beat the team that eliminated my primary team and made the semifinals of the North American League.  With a few more wins, it could become the first satellite team to win the North American League.  I got the best possible matchup in the semifinals; I'm still the underdog, but it's winnable.  Then I would just need to come up with a major upset in the final championship match.

us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Mercuric >> الثلاثاء أكتوبر 12 - 04:50

I've got 6 players on National Team duty, I'm excited for my first season back in the top league!

us Mercuric
عضو
مسجل2014-08-15