الدوري الخاص بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية الموسم78

المنتدى: منتدى الدوري . rss-feed

تحدث حول دوريك هنا ، من هو الأفضل للفوز بالدوري ؟، من سيصعد و من سينزل ، ماذا يقدم فريقك حتى الآن ؟ .

العودة للصفحة الرئيسية للمنتدى

Season 28 (74)

us John Deatrick >> السبت جانفي 7 - 05:52
Did anyone notice we appear to have one less na league bid from the league this season. 3 instead of 4.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> الأحد جانفي 8 - 01:43
With the emergence of new countries and the increasing parity, the United States is no longer dominating the international tournaments like it used to. The Pittsburgh Riverhounds still do well, but there aren't 3-4 teams making the semifinals in the international tournaments any longer.
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Dences >> الأحد جانفي 8 - 21:46
Mostly avoided buying on the transfer market the last few seasons even though it hurt my team's performance but I was able to start Stadium 10 today!
us Dences
جديد
مسجل2014-03-13
us cdowne >> الأحد جانفي 8 - 23:17
Nice work, Dences.

It looks like Canada also lost a North American League spot. It wasn't just us.
us cdowne
عضو
مسجل2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us John Deatrick >> الاثنين جانفي 9 - 06:56
Hmm. Interesting catch.

Well in other news my team is still managing some impressive road wins.

Idk where this came from but I full well intend to challenge for the league in my next hone game vs Riverhounds.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> الثلاثاء جانفي 10 - 01:41
Wow huge upset in the u21 tourney. Ulysses is out.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> الثلاثاء جانفي 10 - 04:56
I probably didn't have good enough U21 forwards.
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Mike >> الثلاثاء جانفي 10 - 18:09
Had a very interesting match versus Riverhounds and even managed to tie it at 2 deep in the second half before they pulled away for the expected 4-2 win.

There were a few match oddities. First, the ME had my keeper score an own goal on himself. As a goalie myself, I sometimes get a hand on the ball that scores, but I wouldn't call it an own goal. The commentary was pretty funny to read. Second, in my last 11 games against Riverhounds, I've scored 1 goal total. Pleasantly surprised to get 2 today. Third, I played go for quick lead. This of course led to Riverhounds getting 2 first half goals while I score both my goals in the 2nd half!
us Mike
عضو
مسجل2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Peter >> الأربعاء جانفي 11 - 19:00
Good performance against the Riverhounds Mike. I myself have only scored 1 goal against them ever.
In the meantime, I'm cruising in league 2. I hope to meet you guys next season.
us Peter
عضو
مسجل2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Ulysses >> الجمعة جانفي 13 - 02:44, التعديل الجمعة جانفي 13 - 02:48
I got 2 players from my level 10 sports academy today about 12 hours apart. I haven't seen this happen before.

My second team is in the finals of the Cup which will be played in my stadium. I have to play the runaway best team from the U.S. Virgin Islands, but hopefully the home advantage and creative tactics will give me a chance.
us Ulysses
عضو
مسجل2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> الجمعة جانفي 13 - 04:13
I'm still in the running for every competition this season.

Cup
U21
Champs
League

I hope I win at least 1.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> الأحد جانفي 15 - 15:16
Entertaining semifinal u21 match, Mike. I think you'd have had it if you were the home team. That Marban guy is scary.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> الأحد جانفي 15 - 15:32, التعديل الأحد جانفي 15 - 15:33
So, my hopes and dreams of this season are coming to a close. I am alive in 4 competitions and a familiar foe stands in the way of each one.

Season: have to beat Riverhounds to win the league.
U21 cup: finals vs Riverhounds.
Cup: semifinals vs Riverhounds.
Champs: semifinals or finals vs Riverhounds.

Hoping to win at least 1. Would be a miracle to win 2+.
us John Deatrick
جديد
مسجل2013-07-31
us Mike >> الاثنين جانفي 16 - 02:23
It was a good game John, but with just 1 legit forward I thought I could be in trouble. Caught up with me. Best 2 teams remain....in many competitions!
us Mike
عضو
مسجل2015-05-29
us Colonials FC