Форум: Английски rss-feed

Това е основния форум за дискусия на Английски. Когато публикувате в този форум трябва да се използва този език. Мнения на други езици могат да бъдат отстранени без предупреждение. Този форум използва подраздели за мнения с различни теми или предназначение. Моля публикувайте за намерени бъгове в раздел бъгове и помислете къде да публикувате нещо преди да го направите.

Английски >> Основна дискусия

Away Games Disadvantage (24)

au Mr Legs >> Четвъртък Март 14 - 11:59
I feel your pain Anders_D, my side struggles to win away as well. At home they are next to invincible - but away, it never comes together. I thought I had my last 2 home matches in the bag, only to see an equaliser scored in both with less than 10 min to go.

Currently my stats are Home: 11-1-0 Away: 3-6-5. I use my scouting analysis to put forward the best tactics I can find. I had one against a lowly ranked bot team, that on average had me winning about 3-0 or 3-1 - ended up with a 2-1 loss.

My gut feeling is the home advantage is too high. But perhaps it is just so pronounced because the overall skill of players is pretty low still. So, as the game progresses & the overall skill levels increase the away games won't be as hard to win against the weaker teams.
au Mr Legs
Потребител
Регистриран2013-02-08
nz Tiety Kooistra >> Четвъртък Март 14 - 13:41
@ Anders_D
In your match against me, I was able to create a player just before the start of the match, very much improving my limping midfield, due to injuries.
In the analysis my broken team was still in use. That is also an important factor in the value of the tool. You still have to check if the last line-up of the team (used for the analysis) is likely to be the line-up against you.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Заек
Регистриран2012-10-15
ro SpokenReasons >> Четвъртък Март 14 - 14:05
Tiety is right.

A manager can use the analysis but that doesnt mean he will get the exact results. I mean, a manager can change the tactitcs of the game right before the match starts and everything can happen. Also like Vincent said, right now the game is just at the beginning and everything can happen. The teams have 2 or 3 strong players but that doesnt mean those players will grant the win. Everything will settle in a couple of seasons when the favorite team will most likely win, but like in real life, zou never know.
ro SpokenReasons
Потребител
Регистриран2013-03-11
nl Anders_D >> Четвъртък Март 14 - 14:17
That explains it a bit! I had a nice run with quite some home games, but now I'm in the middle of the toughest stretch of the season. Away games against the first and third place teams this weekend, so it's time to pick up the pace (or create a new player ;) )
nl Anders_D
Потребител
Регистриран2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
sco Arno Wiersma >> Четвъртък Март 14 - 16:21
I do not know how many analysis (per type of line up) you run. I usually run 2 analysis with the same line up. And the results may differ greatly. I sometimes win 2.6 vs. 0.4 point in analysis 1, and if I run the analysis again I lose 1.6 against 1.2. So an analysis to me is a suggestion of what could happen, but not a good prediction.
sco Arno Wiersma
Заек
Регистриран2013-02-08
nl Anders_D >> Четвъртък Март 14 - 22:22
I usually try about 2/3 different lineups, but not the "stability in outcome" of a line-up. Apparently the 5 simulations are not enough to get rid of the randomness in outcome, maybe for the better (but good to know)!
nl Anders_D
Потребител
Регистриран2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
nl Vincent de Boer >> Петък Март 15 - 07:39
Everyone has the same problem playing away. It will be very hard to win all your away matches, and getting at least a draw should be considered a good result. Your rivals will have the same problem, so they too will lose points.

If you have a strong team, this will give you a challenge, creating the need to get even better, if you are a weak team, this is an opportunity to get at least some points.
nl Vincent de Boer
Главен разработчик
Регистриран2012-10-15
at StormZ >> Петък Март 15 - 09:03
Are the chances increased by playing defensive in away matches? Some teams IRL are very known for playing defensive in away matches,could that raise our chance to get a good result maybe?
at StormZ
Потребител
Регистриран2013-03-07
it Vittorio Pozzo >> Петък Март 15 - 12:06
Yes i agree with home game advantage but as we see in this game it doesn't affect score much which is exactly what we want and more realistic scores also good!
it Vittorio Pozzo
Заек
Регистриран2013-03-12