Форум: Английски rss-feed

Това е основния форум за дискусия на Английски. Когато публикувате в този форум трябва да се използва този език. Мнения на други езици могат да бъдат отстранени без предупреждение. Този форум използва подраздели за мнения с различни теми или предназначение. Моля публикувайте за намерени бъгове в раздел бъгове и помислете къде да публикувате нещо преди да го направите.

Английски >> Предложения

Please reduce the contingency of the transfer market. (3)

vn Yunzhong >> Вторник Април 16 - 02:20

I think the contingency of  the transfer market is too high.More than once, the player who I wanted to buy met all the transfer conditions.The system showed that I had a 70% or even higher probability of success in getting them.But in the end, they were bought by others. Have you ever had a similar situation, bros?

vn Yunzhong
Заек
Регистриран2015-04-28
cn 弗格森 >> Вторник Април 16 - 05:14

70% is not much, 30% is sometimes a lot. It seems wield but it is true. Blame RNG.

cn 弗格森
Потребител
Регистриран2013-05-13
il Numpty >> Вторник Април 16 - 08:33, Подновена Вторник Април 16 - 08:33

I guess it's happened to most of us. 

But exactly what is it that you want to change? If you reduce one element in the transfer conditions then others will be proportionally greater. 

I quite like how it works now with multiple transfer conditions where money is not the only factor in who gets the player. 

il Numpty
Потребител
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets