Лига на Канада Сезон 43

Форум: Форум на лигата rss-feed

Дискутирайте Вашата Лига, кои са фаворитите да спечелят титлата този сезон? Кои ще се изкачат/изпаднат, как се справяте в турнира за Купата?

Назад към началото на форума

Canadian NT discussion thread (102)

ca Jax >> Четвъртък Август 31 - 17:52

Dissapointing result yesterday.  Conceding a goal on a corner despite being on "Defensive" was disappointing.  Both goals were conceded on the LB side.  Fecamp let the team down in this game.

Perhaps it was also a mistake to sub off Cage for Kovacic but who's to say if Cage could've assisted another.  I thought attacking centrally and to the right was more viable than going down the left flank.  Anguilla's RB (Bagwell) was extremly strong.

Another tough test awaits as we face Cuba away from home.  

ca Jax
Потребител
Регистриран2014-05-30
ca Jax >> Понеделник Септември 11 - 17:56

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! <Ric Flair style>

big win for the boys.  Shout out to Tinksy scoring 2 first half goals.  (yes, I realize that is not his name)

ca Jax
Потребител
Регистриран2014-05-30
ca Jax >> Понеделник Септември 18 - 16:34, Подновена Понеделник Септември 18 - 20:58

Very pleased with some the younger players I've been seeing on the shortlist.  I'll be adding as many as 5 new players next selection period.  Names include Leger, Delmas, Raymond, Ligier, Munneville, King, St. Clair are all names that could be selected.

Here are two of my future contributors...

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1414030 (Being trained in the same way as NT player Humprey Cage)

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1206768

ca Jax
Потребител
Регистриран2014-05-30
ca Alex Seymour >> Понеделник Септември 18 - 21:09

Nice midfielder you have their Jax. Wouldn't like to face any of his freekicks!

ca Alex Seymour
Потребител
Регистриран2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> Понеделник Октомври 23 - 19:18

Crucial game against Anguilla coming up.  We should not even be in the position but at least we have the home field.

ca Jax
Потребител
Регистриран2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> Сряда Октомври 25 - 13:39

it's belize ( me),

I'm already classified  so I'll put alternative players in.

br lujandecuyo
Потребител
Регистриран2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Jax >> Сряда Октомври 25 - 16:32

@Lujan No need.   Panama and Mexico bot surprisingly won so we've qualified already.  You probably shouldn't do it anyway but I appreciate the thought.  Good luck in the next stage of the tournament.

As an aside.  This was a very weird group stage.  Once week 7 hit, Canada's form went in the toilet.  Losing at home verus Mexico was a terrible result.  I will admit that their gameplan seemed better then ours or at least it worked very well (Counter Attack)

ca Jax
Потребител
Регистриран2014-05-30
ca Ron >> Сряда Октомври 25 - 20:49

@Jax I had the exact opposite result with my Uganda...We were horrible up to about week 7...I believe we had 2 points from tow ties BUT then we went on to run the table except for the last game today where we had a 2-2 draw but both of the goals conceeded were from penalties...Stange days indeed...Congrats on the advancement...

ca Ron
Потребител
Регистриран2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Sadrudin >> Четвъртък Ноември 23 - 01:20

Jax, are you still running for the Canadian national team managment? I hope you are!

ca Sadrudin
Заек
Регистриран2016-06-18
ca Alex Seymour >> Четвъртък Ноември 23 - 01:48

I hope he is. It's kind of an unwritten rule that you get at least 2 back to back runs as it takes a while to get the team tuned to how you want it.

I had a 3 term run and it wasn't until my 3rd term that I got the team setup the way I wanted.

ca Alex Seymour
Потребител
Регистриран2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> Вторник Ноември 28 - 20:39

I'm open to letting someone else take over.  I've had 3 terms total and don't mind steping aside if you wanted to take a shot @Sadrudin.  I can always run again at a later time.  I know @LujandeCuyo also expressed interest in taking another turn.

ca Jax
Потребител
Регистриран2014-05-30
ca Alex Seymour >> Петък Декември 1 - 05:55

So what is going on with this lads?

Somebody go for it, we don't want it going to a lottery situation.

ca Alex Seymour
Потребител
Регистриран2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
br lujandecuyo >> Петък Декември 1 - 14:47

I'm running for NT

br lujandecuyo
Потребител
Регистриран2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Alex Seymour >> Петък Декември 1 - 21:08

Nice one!

ca Alex Seymour
Потребител
Регистриран2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> Петък Декември 1 - 22:43

So it's settled then.  Lujan will run.  

@Sadrudin  If you want to manage the team, you make your claim as soon as possible.  Lujan will likely have 2 terms so you'd be 1st in line for the job then.

I'd recommend running for a different job to get some experience before taking the Canada job, though.  It's something most of us have done.

ca Jax
Потребител
Регистриран2014-05-30