Лига на Англия Сезон 38

Форум: Форум на лигата rss-feed

Дискутирайте Вашата Лига, кои са фаворитите да спечелят титлата този сезон? Кои ще се изкачат/изпаднат, как се справяте в турнира за Купата?

Назад към началото на форума

Season 80 (59)

fr Blackwhite >> Неделя Юни 2 - 07:41

End of the first leg matches and a pleasant surprise to see my team in 2nd place

Jaypridee Town flies towards a new Champion title and the European places are very disputed

Good games to all

fr Blackwhite
Обществен админ
Регистриран2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
ie Charlie Mopps >> Понеделник Юни 3 - 12:26

Oxford manager no longer connects, he is without a goalkeeper...

ie Charlie Mopps
Потребител
Регистриран2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
eng Lee >> Сряда Юни 5 - 06:43

The Pixels' fans are growing restless, and I can't blame them - 2 points from the last 6 games is abysmal and has resulted in the team sliding down the table.

Nicking one of the European spots is still the goal but has been made harder by my inability to land a striker (I thought I had one on the last day of the window but my underasking bid of over 300M was rejected).

I'm getting tired of hearing the fans shout about not being able to organise a piss-up in a brewery......need to turn this ship around in the second half of the season.

eng Lee
Потребител
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fr Blackwhite >> Сряда Юни 5 - 14:57

A team (Oxford United) without a goalkeeper, the number of goals conceded will be significant at the end of the season

fr Blackwhite
Обществен админ
Регистриран2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Monk >> Сряда Юни 5 - 19:07

They could well be relegated via the play offs. Only the abysmal Newcastle, currently 9 points behind Oxford and with a keeper value 6.9 can stop relegation automatically. Some poor quality at the bottom this season due to retiring keepers. 

eng Monk
Потребител
Регистриран2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> Четвъртък Юни 6 - 11:26

The random mid-season retirements does seem to be unfair on those teams who have already played them with the keeper.  

il Numpty
Потребител
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> Четвъртък Юни 6 - 14:33

How's your 79 year old goalie doing Numpty? Not feeling the attractions of a quiet retirement and a spot of gardening yet? 

fo BakerMan
Потребител
Регистриран2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> Четвъртък Юни 6 - 18:44, Подновена Четвъртък Юни 6 - 18:50

With only another week to go he's feeling quite sprightly thanks. 

Got himself booked on a few cruises and hoping to find a rich widow who will put some lead in his pencil. 👫

My first and 3rd choice keepers have already gone:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-822004

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1226883

il Numpty
Потребител
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> Четвъртък Юни 6 - 19:45

I see your keeper retires 2 days after the cup semi-final Numpty. That's a bit of a sickener. Good for BakerMan who has a bye in the semi. Well. it may as well be a bye. It's goodbye to my lot anyway.

eng Dragontao
Потребител
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> Четвъртък Юни 6 - 21:32

Well spotted. @D

If somehow we did manage to get through the semis we'd definitely be toast in the final without a decent keeper. 

il Numpty
Потребител
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> Сряда Юни 12 - 08:10

Well my cup semi-final was as pointless as expected, but at least it wasn't the 6 or 7 goals my scout predicted in just about every scenario I could come up with.

5th semi-final defeat and almost certainly the last semi-final this team will ever be in. 

eng Dragontao
Потребител
Регистриран2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> Сряда Юни 12 - 20:12

My scout's prediction is a 0-0 draw (90%+) with a small chance of a 1-0 loss. 

In the event of penalties we seem to be favourites. Here's hoping. Although the consequence of posting that will mean the game will conspire against us  ...  😅

il Numpty
Потребител
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> Сряда Юни 12 - 21:42

That was the worst penalty shootout I've seen.

eng Lee
Потребител
Регистриран2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> Сряда Юни 12 - 21:49

I've got no fingernails left now. :)

My keeper retires in a couple of days, so will miss the final. Bakerman will have trouble keeping the scoreline below 10.  

il Numpty
Потребител
Регистриран2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> Сряда Юни 12 - 22:12

Your next in line is not bad - as long as the final is before June 22nd!

fo BakerMan
Потребител
Регистриран2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town