Лига на Ейре Сезон 49

Форум: Форум на лигата rss-feed

Дискутирайте Вашата Лига, кои са фаворитите да спечелят титлата този сезон? Кои ще се изкачат/изпаднат, как се справяте в турнира за Купата?

Назад към началото на форума

Season 26 (4)

us ranks39 >> Четвъртък Септември 1 - 14:08
Alright, all, here is the thread for discussion of Season 26. What are everyone's goals/expectations? How did your preseason go? Did you buy/sell a lot of players or just continue on with the players that you've had?

For Mountjoy Square Rovers, I would like to see us get into the top 5/6 in the table rather than hovering around the relegation spots. I expect that we can do this.

I sold off quite a few players that I don't have in my plans and invested that money into my training complex and buying a number of new faces. I brought in three players on loan that will immediately make my squad better and then I brought in 4 players on permanent transfer; 2 of them are strictly youth players that are a few seasons away from contributing and 2 of them are youth players that will not be regulars, but will rotate and provide rest for other regulars. Besides that, I sent out two players on loan in the hope that they can get first team matches and get experience.

I plan on rotating in some youth players throughout the year to get some experience as my eyes are set on the future, not necessarily this season. In the coming seasons, I plan to sell off most of my older players to begin my foundation of youth.

Hope everyone has a good season!
us ranks39
Заек
Регистриран2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> Петък Септември 30 - 13:44
Well, we have not quite achieved our goal of getting into the top 6 in league, but I feel quite safe about not entering the drop zone this season.
us ranks39
Заек
Регистриран2013-02-12
it T4nJeep >> Вторник Октомври 11 - 07:09
Well done ranks, it is a tough league! Getting in the top ranks will be difficult for you and me for many seasons I believe.
it T4nJeep
Потребител
Регистриран2015-12-14
us ranks39 >> Вторник Октомври 11 - 13:07
Thanks! Well done to you as well. Hopefully we can continue to have many active users here too.
us ranks39
Заек
Регистриран2013-02-12