Forum : Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum za Engleski jezik. Ako želite nešto objaviti ovdje, služite se samo ovim jezikom. Odgovori i teme na drugim jezicima će biti obrisani bez obavještenja. Probleme koje uočite na igrici objavite na "bug" forumu, a za ostale teme provjerite je pravi forum za njih.

Engleski >> Takmičenja

WC Qualifications Europe (134)

nl Vincent de Boer >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 06:42
So if the Faroer Islands would be the host the exact same groups would be fair? But now that the host is one of the teams who also qualifies they are not?

We're not talking about The Netherlands here as this isn't about replaying the current tournament. Next time there will be a different host, from a different continent.
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni razvijač
Registrovan2012-10-15
fr Train >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 06:45
I think v has right. Because I have no advantage with this, I advice make a vote on Facebook whether Nederland must be deleted from Group 8 and destroy it's results or no change required.
fr Train
Novi
Registrovan2013-05-09
nl Vincent de Boer >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 08:06
This will not happen. Regardless of what is fair, we're not going to change the rules when the competition is almost over.

Don't think I have a personal advantage in this. If anything I'd like to see Germany on the world cup because it's a big country, but I will not change qualification rules depending on the outcome of the previous games to make that happen.
nl Vincent de Boer
Glavni razvijač
Registrovan2012-10-15
ua BeerMan >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 08:49
It is so excited right now. To proceed to play-offs Ukraine can even lose with difference -1 goal if Germany won't win Netherlands in away match with difference +3.

In random we trust :)
ua BeerMan
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-28
il joest5 >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 09:06
I think different to what most of the people wrote here. In my opinion the host of an international tournament playing in the qualification for this tournament might be an advantege for the other teams in that group.

Vincent wrote: "As long as the host tries to win". Maybe the dutch manager tried to win but it doesn't promise that next hosts will also try to win. And to be honest if they wont I will understand it. After all those teams will qualify anyway so for them manager the games in the qualification stage are like a friendly games and in friendly games it is more important to experiment and try things then to win. And then the other teams might benefit from that.
il joest5
Prevoditelj
Registrovan2013-02-07
fr Tompot >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 09:57
France is coming to the Netherlands !
After a tough last game against Russia, scoring the victorious goal on minute 88th, France closed the suspense in group 5 before Israel's last game.
Allez les bleus !
fr Tompot
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-14
hu MacikaG >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 10:59, Promjenjeno Četvrtak juli 18 - 11:31
Well, no one catch Bulgaria, they have 21 points on the 3rd place, and no other team has a chance to get 21 points on 3rd place. So, they can play play-off game for the WCH.
Slovaks can't beat Ukraine, so the yellow-blue team reach second place behind the host Netherlands. Germany has no chance left for qualify.
hu MacikaG
Admin zajednice
Registrovan2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros⚽
ua BeerMan >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 11:31
Yeah, we did it. Ukraine is second in the group 8. But that auto-substitute was awesome. Defender(which wasn't in match line up at all) went out to replace injured midfielder. Do not leave any free substitute slots, even if all except one players are in bad condition :)
ua BeerMan
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-28
hr v >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 12:20
Vincent you are funny :)
Tell me when was country like Faroe Island host of WC? Usually host country is strong country with big chances to qualify anyway so it's some kind of reward for them not to compete with others and to qualify directly. Same goes for champion that automatically qualifies as well. In reality they both play only friendlies in that period.
If you want for Faroe Islands to be host of some future WC make it so but then they don't have to play at qualifications in any of the groups.

The Nederlands had some advantage this time: when they don't have to think about qualifications they can rotate more players. They are all great players but their coach doesn't have to wonder will he miss the finals if he plays with players that are not best but still very good. Other countries don't have that luxury. Most other countries were forced to play with best players in all of their matches. Tell me it isn't advantage if 20 players gets some experience instead of only 13 or 14? It's not about playing with worse squad it's about playing with more rotations as any good manager would do in that situation. Beeing aware of that or not in wanting for Nederlands not to be in disadvantage you actually gave them big advantage over others!

While i'm sure you want to be fair you are also Dutch and you can't help it. I really cannot blame you for doing what's best for your country as i would probably think the same way. But try not to do anything that makes disbalance. If you have to choose between The Nederlands and rest of the World your choice should be the one that effects less people...
hr v
Novi
Registrovan2013-02-04
es Archibaldo >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 13:28, Promjenjeno Četvrtak juli 18 - 13:28
Group 2 already decided ... congrats, Tiety! A bit win against rivals Belarus!

And the best European team in this qualifying round has been ... Spain! Can't believe it!
es Archibaldo
Korisnik
Registrovan2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
ua BeerMan >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 14:03
Dat drama in group 7 :)
ua BeerMan
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-03-28
hu MacikaG >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 14:26
England out, Bosnia and Denmark qualifyed.
hu MacikaG
Admin zajednice
Registrovan2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros⚽
es Archibaldo >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 14:55
Congrats to Bosnia and Denmark!

I feel sorry for England and Hungary, it was a though group and both them did very well.
es Archibaldo
Korisnik
Registrovan2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
ca denisgrad >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 15:19
@v World Cup 2002 South Korea/ Japan. 2010 - South Africa. 2022 or so UAE. Are all those countries strong?
ca denisgrad
Novi
Registrovan2013-04-22
hr v >> Četvrtak juli 18 - 15:23
@denisgrad: On their continents - yes! And i did say "usually"...
hr v
Novi
Registrovan2013-02-04