Forum : Engleski rss-feed

Ovo je forum za Engleski jezik. Ako želite nešto objaviti ovdje, služite se samo ovim jezikom. Odgovori i teme na drugim jezicima će biti obrisani bez obavještenja. Probleme koje uočite na igrici objavite na "bug" forumu, a za ostale teme provjerite je pravi forum za njih.

Engleski >> Pitanja

Youth center Add country (6)

eng Sammy >> ponedjeljak juli 26 - 01:00, Promjenjeno ponedjeljak juli 26 - 01:01

I understand that if I add a country to YC, there is a % probability of getting youths from that nation.What's the advantage of doing that? Is it just that if it is a nation with fewer users your player might get to play on that NT?
How do the countries in the drop-down get chosen? Does the list change as the youth center gets upgraded?  

eng Sammy
Korisnik
Registrovan2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks
au davo >> ponedjeljak juli 26 - 04:13

Ultimately, having players from different countries is advantageous as you may have more chance of getting players in an NT, you will potentially have more chance of winning a contested transfer with the different nationality/language requirement, and if you were to want to manage a NT you may have more options.

I cant remember if you get more options on nationalities based on YC level, but I am YC14 and I get 8.

au davo
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-08-27
eng holt >> ponedjeljak juli 26 - 04:57, Promjenjeno ponedjeljak juli 26 - 05:04

A YC 10 gets 6 countries.

>How do the countries in the drop-down get chosen?

Not sure actually, but after looking at the player log it seems that the probability of getting a player from a certain country depends on the percentage of players from that country in your squad ie. If you are a manager in X and have majority of players from X, there's a high probability that your player will be from X.

eng holt
Novi
Registrovan2013-05-18
eng Sammy >> ponedjeljak juli 26 - 18:40

Thank you Davo and holt

That's interesting because these are the options I can choose from but I don't see players in my team or the recent transfer list: Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales

eng Sammy
Korisnik
Registrovan2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks
il Numpty >> ponedjeljak juli 26 - 19:30, Promjenjeno ponedjeljak juli 26 - 19:33

These are England's neighbours and except for the Faroes they are all part of the UK. 

You need YC 6 to choose from all the countries in the same continent, and YC 8 expands the choice to all countries.  

I wouldn't worry about it though as youths much below about level 8 are effectively worthless so it doesn't matter too much what you choose.

il Numpty
Korisnik
Registrovan2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Sammy >> utorak juli 27 - 00:10, Promjenjeno utorak juli 27 - 00:13

ta muchly I now see they are all a part of the RS United Kingdom and Scandinavia region

eng Sammy
Korisnik
Registrovan2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks