Liga Engleska sezona 53

Forum : Forum lige rss-feed

Razgovarajte o ligaškim dešavanjima. Ko su favoriti za naslov? Ko će ispasti? Kako vam ide u Kupu?

Vrati se na početnu stranu foruma

Season 20 blog (65)

eng Stephen >> nedjelja decembar 6 - 09:01
I think that it will become more competitive over time, but we're ages away from this. This is because the facilities in league 2 (and the bottom of league 1) aren't at the level of the mid- and upper-table league 1 sides. Not having YC10 means that almost every youth player that comes through won't be good enough to compete at the highest level. Getting YC10 before TC10 seems a mad strategy now that YC10 isn't rare, though... So, the promoted sides and sides near the bottom of league 1 have to spend money on better quality players or improve facilities and pray that there are three sides who are worse. Currently, my knees are sore from prayer...
eng Stephen
Glavni administrator
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> nedjelja decembar 6 - 11:59
I personally feel the admins should do something about that to make it fairer on newer players and smaller clubs, they should make it cheaper and faster for teams with a below average level on facilities and much more expensive and harder to upgrade facilities if your team has above the average in your division. A sort of facilities monitor and discounts and super fast build times for team's that are below the yellow line, and extra costs and delays for teams above it.
jp Natsumi
Novi
Registrovan2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> nedjelja decembar 6 - 14:26
I disagree. It's part of the game that everyone has to go through. I do think that for very new clubs it should be easier to get hold of money through active bot team transfers, but when you get to League 1 and 2, there shouldn't be anymore freebies. Part of management in this game is deciding when you have to upgrade facilties and when you have to invest in players.
eng Stephen
Glavni administrator
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> nedjelja decembar 6 - 15:37
Could always just do what some players in League 2 are doing...
my Kesvick
Novi
Registrovan2013-08-06