Liga Engleska sezona 53

Forum : Forum lige rss-feed

Razgovarajte o ligaškim dešavanjima. Ko su favoriti za naslov? Ko će ispasti? Kako vam ide u Kupu?

Vrati se na početnu stranu foruma

Season 21 blog (113)

il SIR LEO >> srijeda januar 27 - 23:23
At least under few minute of my presence here since this season the room has charged a little . I just completed my stadium to level 3 thats why i was able to get this club now and am still searching a better club so help me in search . Am now mourinho searching for a club to coach.
il SIR LEO
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-06-28
eng Sir Farad >> srijeda januar 27 - 23:32
please Strood city I don't have any problem with you,
Don't involve me in this issue.
Because I'm not LEO, I'm Farad please.
@liverpool city congratulations for winning the title
I'm still expecting you to win the title next season by god grace. YOU ARE THE BEST.
eng Sir Farad
Novi
Registrovan2014-01-05
il SIR LEO >> srijeda januar 27 - 23:48
Farad dont even go there if we start that one now it may not end till next season . We are one or no one account should not be issue now leave that one for admin to judge .
il SIR LEO
Korisnik
Registrovan2014-06-28
my Kesvick >> Četvrtak januar 28 - 00:52
You (referring to you, Leo and Farad, as one and the same) may not have a problem with him, but he has a problem with you. In fact, quite a few of us do.
my Kesvick
Novi
Registrovan2013-08-06
jp Natsumi >> Četvrtak januar 28 - 02:14
Woah I had a pretty bad day today, then logged in to find this and woah did you guys deliver i chuckled hard at some points..

where to start okay first the only serious part, posted in last 48 hours.. Winchester. I think you misread my post coldstar, i was commenting on yorkshire fielding a really weak team against me in 37th match before, and was using it to try and encourage you and strood to get positive results so strood to win the league. That didn't happen so congrats again to lvierpool, I'll say only this I respect and like majority all of managers here and don't have any problems. And I do hope you and Keeza don't become enemies over this, its unfortunate anti climatic end to the season but its not worth holding a grudge over.

Now on the Sir-Farad Sir LEO and Kezza I found the banter hilarious provided my only smirk of tiresome day so thanks. A word of advice Farad try being nicer to others majority of people who dislike you would probably not care to much if your alter ego sir leo wasn't so openly rude. It is down to the admins to judge you and decide the punishment if any, and had you not vilified yourself with your words the focus of discontent from those unnamed people kesvick mentioned would probably not be focused on you but lack of conviction from admins when handling rule breakers.

In short Cheat don't cheat, play by other people's fairplay standards or just play for your own ends, its always your choice, but just behave like adults on these forums please, as amusing as these forums were to read.. it was just childish and i'm shocked the posts weren't deleted and gag orders issued.

The wise and noble princess of pop Natsumi Miyamoto who dispute failing to make it into top half of table for six season remains unfireable!
jp Natsumi
Novi
Registrovan2013-08-08
it Fresty >> Četvrtak januar 28 - 11:31
It's the last time I want to enter here and delete more than 3 pages of topics: next time you'll be banned from the forum.
You were adviced from Sir Alex, no more advices will be posted.
it Fresty
Novi
Registrovan2012-12-18
eng Monk >> petak januar 29 - 10:42
I feel like I've just walked into a bar and sampled the silence after a massive punch-up. Shame I missed it. My monks are not averse to the occasional punch-up. I may not be a manager of a league 1 team so usually I do not comment here, but I do aspire to be and probably one day I will be, albeit for a single season or two at a time before I drop back down again. I will however say this: Any manager consistently unable to organise & calculate his/her team players to play the correct number of games in a season without having to resort to wholesale changes in the final games of the season to accomplish this will not have the long term skills & organisation to stay in the top league. The problem will be passed down to league 2 and the lower leagues (you should see some of the shenanigans we have to put with there).

If and when I do get into league 1 I pledge that my monks will fight every single competitive game for every single goal and point available no matter who the opposition is and whatever I think of that or any other manager.

In return for this I only ask one thing, that when I play any of you in the Cup you put out your reserve team :-). Can't blame me for asking. Good luck next year all and see you soon,
Monk
eng Monk
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
jp Natsumi >> petak januar 29 - 16:10
I still on the fence when it comes to the actual issue, I will have more youth players this upcoming season and finding them 20 first team starts will be difficult for me if I want to continue to progress here. Sadly the next few seasons will see wholesale changes to Spirit Squad as my aging squad have to be released for low prices and I have to battle for bargains and create a new squad, I've already lost niti for only 6.6 million and only getting 4 million for my best defender, I have a strong feeling I might be in the relegation battle this upcoming season as my squad size decreases and overall stars decreases too.
jp Natsumi
Novi
Registrovan2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> petak januar 29 - 19:44, Promjenjeno petak januar 29 - 19:49
@Monk - Yes, you're right. Some of us are worse for wear. You should see the other guy though ;)

@Natsumi - It's not against the rules. It's a bit of an ethical dilemma, though. I got a 0-0 draw against Nilehorses in the last match of the season. I played a strong side to maintain the integrity of the competition, but if I'd been playing someone who had nothing to play for (e.g. Yorkshire Boys or Deeprijay Town) I'd have been tempted to give some kids a game. As it turns out, my actions contributed to the fact that Nilehorses missed out on Champions League football, which I feel bad about. We'll be talking about this every season until the rules are changed.

It's pretty difficult to improve your squad and make major facilities upgrades and stay competitive. That's been the trouble with the Beach for the last few seasons.
eng Stephen
Glavni administrator
Registrovan2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach