Liga Engleska sezona 53 [2]

Forum : Forum lige rss-feed

Razgovarajte o ligaškim dešavanjima. Ko su favoriti za naslov? Ko će ispasti? Kako vam ide u Kupu?

Vrati se na početnu stranu foruma

Match day 2 (4)

za Mister Buckley >> utorak oktobar 28 - 07:19
Watford played title favourites Dagenham at in a game that was tipped to be a massacre for the former league 1 outfit, needless to say advanced tactics and parking the bus paid off... In a post match interview Mister B said " it was imperative to exploit their left midfield as their biggest weak point and focused the bulk of attacking runs in that area. The gamble paid off and a hard fought 3 points were achieved by my boys "

The manager of the losing team was unreachable for post match comments
za Mister Buckley
Novi
Registrovan2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> utorak oktobar 28 - 13:31
Today saw Natsumi's Army first home game of the new season, prior to the match Natsumi was sported in high spirits. The self proclaimed pop princess, was seen having a fancy meal with a unknown female companion, she wore a black sleeveless two piece silk dress, two iche strapless heels looked quite pretty with her long brown hair down, A unusual way to prepare for such a important match, as the manageress wined and dined at the hotel restaurant the away side Cherry Coke's coach arrived with there team. Natsumi kissed her friend/date goodbye quickly threw on a large grey over coat and rushed over to the stadium for the match.

The game started slowly with Wu's injury delaying proceedings. Both sides tested each others defenses with the away side getting the better of the opening exchanges, and in the 32nd mintue they opened the scoring Peterson scoring from the right wing. And for the second game running Píriz lost his discipline and was yellow carded, deep into first half stoppage time, Arzare scored the second and it looked quite gloomy for the home side. The second half was better for the home side but they were unable to break cherry cokes defense losing 2-o, boos and jeers followed.

After the match Natsumi attended the post match interview, she had very first words for our interviewer something quite unlike the bubbly talkative Japanese singing manageress.

'Not good enough.. Today we just weren't good enough we need to be better if we want to have any success this season'
jp Natsumi
Novi
Registrovan2013-08-08
eng Cloughie >> utorak oktobar 28 - 18:10
Two teams which lost on the opening day will go head to head, with the Hoodies travel down the M1 to London. Chloughie seemed optimistic about his sides chances nottingham evening post reporter Gary Birtles spoke to him earlier today-

Gary- "After a defeat at home on the opening day how do you fancy your sides chances against fellow strugglers Romford?"

Chloughie- "It's funny Gary, you guys in the media have a way of labelling sides. How can you say struggling? We have played one game and already we're strugling? If you recall we were top of the league for the first ten games and you guys were saying we would certainly be promoted but we didn't even finish in the top ten!
Answering your question I think we will take all the points. Although we lost on the opening day that was down to me as much as it was my lads. I have asked them to play a different formation and the new lads need time to gel. If training is anything to go0 by I think wee will put a few by them!"
eng Cloughie
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Bolly >> srijeda oktobar 29 - 10:24
I will be happy if i manage to stay up this season, then next....we will start the march towards div1
eng Bolly
Korisnik
Registrovan2013-10-25