Fórum: Angličtina rss-feed

Toto je obecné diskuzní fórum pro Angličtina. Pokud přispíváš v tomto fóru, musíš používat tento jazyk. Příspěvky v jiných jazycích mohou být odstraněny bez upozornění. Toto fórum používá podsekce pro diskuze s různými tématy a záměry. V chybové sekci nás můžete upozornit na nesprávně zařazená témata v podsekcích a zkuste přitom přijít na to, v které podsekci by raději měly být.

Angličtina >> Obecná diskuze

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

il Numpty >> středa Únor 24 - 11:02

The previous manager was called 'money'. 

How ironic. :D 

il Numpty
Profík
Registrován2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> středa Únor 24 - 11:08, Editováno středa Únor 24 - 11:48

Hahahaha, that is fate.

Now I will have to start from where he stopped. 

I really thank Goodness towards this. @Numpty

@One

Yes...I will definitely build that on time. Without wasting of time.

@Stephen

I know that I have gotten better club like this one but I promise you that this is definitely my last journey.

@Davo

Yes team is awful, but I will be making use of them next season ( maybe ). Massive selling is what I will do definitely as I can only play with the u21 youths from next season.

@stephen

I know you aren't in support of my journey, but am sorry for that. I promise to keep my words now.

@Davo

" Answering the same name "

Yes I do that to pay my respect to the last owner ( money ). It was a pity that he was shown the exit door. Though that wasn't my fault. The best I can promise him is to keep the club great again.

ua Good bye
Nováček
Registrován2020-09-15
@RR
you are addicted, you can't do anything about it, it controls you, your brains, body, eyes, you found yourself awake at night and boom you are jumping club.
il Numpty >> středa Únor 24 - 12:05

"I promise you that this is definitely my last journey."

Can't wait to hear the story next time you do move. I'm sure you'll find a way of redefining the meaning of 'definitely', 'last' and 'promise'. 

il Numpty
Profík
Registrován2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> středa Únor 24 - 12:23, Editováno středa Únor 24 - 12:25

why those doubts, i don't like it when you guys speak such.

Please don't change my happiness and good motives.

@DonX

Yes am addicted but my addiction has led me to the right place.

ua Good bye
Nováček
Registrován2020-09-15
@RR
Welcome on board then.

i just shortlist ur gk, incase i change my plan next season. but i don't think so.

i will be pissed off with you again, if you destroy your current 7m popularity by jumping again.
il Numpty >> středa Únor 24 - 12:52

Don't worry too much about that Don, he'll have to stay for at least a season ... :D

il Numpty
Profík
Registrován2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> středa Únor 24 - 13:12, Editováno středa Únor 24 - 13:14
@numpty

i can't locate his previous team, from league of latvia, before this one.

i'm keeping the records for him. incase he wanna know how many clubs he destroyed.
eng holt >> středa Únor 24 - 14:35, Editováno středa Únor 24 - 14:35

The man has taken over friggin Union Bank of Swtizerland. I bet he wouldn't even stay at Crown Of Asia if he got the chance.

eng holt
Nováček
Registrován2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> středa Únor 24 - 15:19

@DonX

You are definitely a cop, for watching over me. Also I can't sell out my best GK if the exact actual market value price isn't bid on, below that I won't sell.

@Holt

Trophy isn't In my papers now as I will be selling too raise funds for stadium 11 so am not bothered for trophy now.

ua Good bye
Nováček
Registrován2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> středa Únor 24 - 15:29, Editováno středa Únor 24 - 15:32

Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!

I won my first trophy....with this awesome team...this game was so full of tense as my awful team didn't disappoint me but believed on me. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-19672701

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-56298/round-5

This show that good things are coming from me soon. 

ua Good bye
Nováček
Registrován2020-09-15
@RR i wanted to offer player(my gk) plus cash $100m for him, haaland is worth £66m next summer.
ua Good bye >> středa Únor 24 - 18:51

Hahaha, I do prefer Mbappe plus $300m

ua Good bye
Nováček
Registrován2020-09-15
au davo >> Čtvrtek Únor 25 - 12:33

@RR. Good luck.

au davo
Profík
Registrován2013-08-27
il Numpty >> středa květen 12 - 19:54, Editováno středa květen 12 - 19:56

" .... I promise you that this is definitely my last journey." - Posted on Wednesday February 24 by manager #127301. 

So that promise lasted just over 2 months. Impressive. :)

• "Manager of this club for 2 months, 14 days from february 24 2021 to may 10 2021."

Care to enlighten us Danny/Bitcoin/Richie Rich/ and numerous other names ... I'm a sucker for fairy tales. 

il Numpty
Profík
Registrován2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets