Fórum: Angličtina rss-feed

Toto je obecné diskuzní fórum pro Angličtina. Pokud přispíváš v tomto fóru, musíš používat tento jazyk. Příspěvky v jiných jazycích mohou být odstraněny bez upozornění. Toto fórum používá podsekce pro diskuze s různými tématy a záměry. V chybové sekci nás můžete upozornit na nesprávně zařazená témata v podsekcích a zkuste přitom přijít na to, v které podsekci by raději měly být.

Angličtina >> Obecná diskuze

Transfer market opened (21)

nl Vincent de Boer >> sobota březen 23 - 12:09
No, the owner still decides how to spend the experience on this player.

A player you loaned to another team will still show up in your training complex.
nl Vincent de Boer
Hlavní vývojář
Registrován2012-10-15
nl Vincent de Boer >> sobota březen 23 - 12:11
I've added this bit of information to the help.
nl Vincent de Boer
Hlavní vývojář
Registrován2012-10-15
sco Arno Wiersma >> sobota březen 23 - 15:13, Editováno sobota březen 23 - 15:14
What is the daily experience the loaned player receives? Is it from the training center of the owner or is it the from the training center of the club he is loaned to?

Most realistic would be the xp of the training center of the club he is loaned to, as that is the place where he will train.
sco Arno Wiersma
Nováček
Registrován2013-02-08
pl Ace >> sobota březen 23 - 19:34
I have put two players for loan. Can you please tell me if they are visible and available for bid?
pl Ace
Profík
Registrován2013-02-09
ar Koa >> neděle březen 24 - 02:24
Is there any limit of transfers for each "transfer window"?
ar Koa
Nováček
Registrován2012-12-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> neděle březen 24 - 08:35
No, there is no limit on the number of transfers you can do. Though I suppose there is a practical limit of what is possible in this time.
nl Vincent de Boer
Hlavní vývojář
Registrován2012-10-15