Fórum: Angličtina rss-feed

Toto je obecné diskuzní fórum pro Angličtina. Pokud přispíváš v tomto fóru, musíš používat tento jazyk. Příspěvky v jiných jazycích mohou být odstraněny bez upozornění. Toto fórum používá podsekce pro diskuze s různými tématy a záměry. V chybové sekci nás můžete upozornit na nesprávně zařazená témata v podsekcích a zkuste přitom přijít na to, v které podsekci by raději měly být.

Angličtina >> Obecná diskuze

Suggestions for improvement (57)

de Dangoal >> neděle květen 5 - 10:34
In my opinion the background should be improved. It is a little bit boring. The feeling is missing.

- i prefer more typical football items like footballs, jerseys, whistle, corner flag, goalkeeper gloves,...especially in the background

- is it not possible to get a green grass that looks more real?

- creating an own club emblem would be fun

- possibility to create more tournaments on your own

- statistics for your own club (highest victory/defeat, best scorer of your club history,...)
de Dangoal
Profík
Registrován2013-04-04
pt Sir Alex >> neděle květen 5 - 11:02
;) i agree
pt Sir Alex
Profík
Registrován2013-05-04
ro SpokenReasons >> neděle květen 5 - 11:51
We are thinking about all those improvements but of course there are other bigger ones and important ones that are priorities now. Thank you for the suggestions.
ro SpokenReasons
Profík
Registrován2013-03-11
eng my love >> neděle květen 5 - 13:43, Editováno neděle květen 5 - 13:49
creating an own club emblem would be fun,Good idea!
I think we should be more jerseys to choose from, Or creating an own club emblem 。
eng my love
Nováček
Registrován2013-04-02
pl Ace >> neděle květen 5 - 17:25
I like the way it is now.
My opinion is the developers should focus on the game engine more and less on additions and details.
pl Ace
Profík
Registrován2013-02-09
hr Fićo >> neděle květen 5 - 20:32
I agree with Ace :)
hr Fićo
Profík
Registrován2013-04-17
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> pondělí květen 6 - 01:24
Nice suggestions. :-)
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Nováček
Registrován2013-03-04
at StormZ >> pondělí květen 6 - 08:39
Here is one more suggestion,about U21 league.If 2nd league teams are playing vs 1st league teams in U21 league put them in the same league.I mean yes they are playing againist eachother but for example look at my country,there is just 1 U21 team in 2nd league and if you go to 2nd league you will see just him on league table with 14 points.Why not add that teams into league table with 1st league teams?
at StormZ
Profík
Registrován2013-03-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> pondělí květen 6 - 08:44
@Jose: I don't think this is the place to discuss that. This team isn't in league 1. He can only play against league 1 teams now, but if there will be more teams in league 2 he'll play mostly against them.
nl Vincent de Boer
Hlavní vývojář
Registrován2012-10-15
nl Corniel >> pondělí květen 6 - 11:21
I made a club logo already: read this topic: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum?search_content=Logo&topic=736
nl Corniel
Nováček
Registrován2012-12-18
ca denisgrad >> pondělí květen 6 - 19:09
Hold your horses people. Those are all nice suggestions but they all take time to invent in the game.

For long term I think Devs have to focus on playing philosophy, playing style and player instructions to make the game more tactically challenging. Would also be nice if they improved match engine :)
ca denisgrad
Nováček
Registrován2013-04-22
hr EroSt >> pondělí květen 6 - 19:55
My suggestion is to create match orders. What's are match orders. I imagine it like this.
Before every game, when you are setting your first squad and subs, you have option to set some orders in case something goes wrong. For example, you can create match event if your team is losing, your team change your formation and start playing more open (or one of yours players change position). If you are winning and you want to close that game and don't concede a goal, you can set minute, in which your team will change you formation (eg. "if winning - 60'"). This means that if my team leads in 60' they are changing formation in which I want.
Also, it would be nice to have event in case of red card or injury after all subs (to change formation, or to some other player take that position)...

If you do that, it would definitely spice up the game and help us a lot in some decisions and in that way it can also shove us hove good manager is. In these orders you can put even more options, but these might be the key for the game. I belive that you could have a lot of work with this, but this is something that will considerably effect on this game and can only take it to the higher stage.
hr EroSt
Nováček
Registrován2013-02-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> Úterý květen 7 - 07:43
I won't respond to all of these ideas as we currently have a lot to do already. I am reading them though. Some of these are already on our todolist, others may be added to it.

We'll first focus on the national teams though but we still have some of the "boring" back-end stuff to complete as well.
nl Vincent de Boer
Hlavní vývojář
Registrován2012-10-15
pt Sir Alex >> Úterý květen 7 - 09:39
yes, the match engine is the most important..
pt Sir Alex
Profík
Registrován2013-05-04
si Makaveli >> Úterý květen 7 - 15:57
Maybe it was mentioned already somewhere, i don't know, but my suggestion is that when somebody posts a new post on domestic forum, title Forum in home league section would be highlited somehow, because i think not a lot of users check their countries forum. =)
si Makaveli
Nováček
Registrován2013-03-07