Fórum: Angličtina rss-feed

Toto je obecné diskuzní fórum pro Angličtina. Pokud přispíváš v tomto fóru, musíš používat tento jazyk. Příspěvky v jiných jazycích mohou být odstraněny bez upozornění. Toto fórum používá podsekce pro diskuze s různými tématy a záměry. V chybové sekci nás můžete upozornit na nesprávně zařazená témata v podsekcích a zkuste přitom přijít na to, v které podsekci by raději měly být.

Angličtina >> Návrhy

Bids and number of players (16)

mt zio_pey >> sobota prosinec 21 - 13:17, Editováno sobota prosinec 21 - 13:18
I have 3 spots left in my team and 3 offers so I can't make any other offer.
But the problem is that two of them are offers made only in first round and now those players are at second or third round....I think that hasn't sense that the game calculate them like real offer, don't know if is clear my english isn't so good :))
The best thing is that I can make other offers and if I buy other players I can't obviously make the second/round offers for the player I followed before.
mt zio_pey
Profík
Registrován2013-05-21
za Mister Buckley >> sobota prosinec 21 - 15:16
That's true hey, by the second round it should be a clean slate.... Or better yet only allow those from the previous round to continue a bidding war
za Mister Buckley
Nováček
Registrován2013-06-11
cw HyperInActief >> sobota prosinec 21 - 15:46
Its a known problem, so most in here probably know exactly what you are trying to say ;)

I think this is one of the annoying parts of the game we need to accept and deal with.
cw HyperInActief
Profík
Registrován2013-06-16
au Mr Legs >> sobota prosinec 21 - 16:23
I like the idea of restricting the bids to those who bid in the first round. The more rounds a player stays on the market, the more people that seem to notice them. Some of the really good players have 20+ bids in the last round with it being more like a lottery than a bidding war.

But back to the original point. If you bid in the first round and have not bid in the second round, it sounds like the system still counts this as an active bid. I think this is something that should be looked at changing, as once someone else bids in the next round your first round bid is no longer counted, so it shouldn't prevent you on bidding elsewhere.
au Mr Legs
Profík
Registrován2013-02-08
cw HyperInActief >> sobota prosinec 21 - 21:31
Restricting bids to those who bid in first round won't work.

Suppose you get online after 5th bid, you can't bid on a player you might want anymore.
This problem might also occur after the 3rd round ofcourse.

Its a bit unfair to sellers as it won't give maximum value.
Also it might be abused.
I could find a nice player on the market, make 5 bids together with 4 of your friends and next round your friends no longer bid and you are the only one getting it at bottom 2nd round price.

So i doubt they will implement anything like that.

Also keep in mind, right now many people want to buy certain players as the game is new and they are the best and very rare.
At some point when more people have finished their youth centre they will get more common.
Then there will be more of them for sale and less people willing to pay top money.
cw HyperInActief
Profík
Registrován2013-06-16
nl PokéFlute >> neděle prosinec 22 - 16:06
Maybe you can change the first round. for example if you put your player on the market the first round will always be 24 hours, just as it is now. But if you have 5 bids in after 24 hours it will continue to the second round. This way it is possible for more players to bid in the first round.

After that you can use a variety of round options. you can still use the 5th bid to the next round system or keep the system that you also used in the first round. Both have negative sides.

With the first one you get the problem if you are at time to bid. With the second one each round lasts 24 hours and there is simply no time to have a player on the market for 5 days.

The only option i see is to make the rounds shorter after the first one. This way you allow the players to bid and the players wont be on the market for five days straight if they get to last round.

maybe you guys can add something to this idea, or burn it down =D.
but i like the idea and think it should be considerd.
nl PokéFlute
Nováček
Registrován2013-02-07
cw HyperInActief >> neděle prosinec 22 - 20:01
Problem with 24 hours per round would be it would occupy a spot for even more time then at the current system.
Unless you make less rounds, but less rounds would be less money.

I doubt that would prevent the problem posted in the first message :D
cw HyperInActief
Profík
Registrován2013-06-16
nl PokéFlute >> neděle prosinec 22 - 21:06
but it is something that could be worked on, like previous said by MR Legs. It is sometimes a lottery who wins the bid. Maybe if you import a system that looks like this it is possible to prefent the lottery in the fifth round. Also like is said, the rounds doesnt have to be 24 hours. maybe you can shorten it from the second round.

I had it a few times myself that i bid on a player while it was in the first round and in the fifth round someone joined the bidding contest and won. If it is a problem? i dont know, if it is annoying? yes for sure.

Maybe this isn't the right topic to discuss this and am i getting a bit of-topic here ^^
nl PokéFlute
Nováček
Registrován2013-02-07
cw HyperInActief >> neděle prosinec 22 - 22:54
If the lottery is a problem, just remove the limit on the maximum amount of rounds.
At some point there will be less then 5 teams left.

Result:
Many people start complaining it will be impossible for them to ever get a decent player as rich teams will always buy them.

No matter what system, there will be a downside to it for some people.
cw HyperInActief
Profík
Registrován2013-06-16
au Mr Legs >> pondělí prosinec 23 - 13:39
Good discussion, let's keep the ideas going. I really think we need to prevent the 5th round lottery with less than 5% chance for 20+ teams. I must admit I have come in the last rounds on a number of players and added to the lottery aspect, winning some, but losing most.

You could make the first round 24 hrs & then use the current system for the subsequent rounds. If you don't bid in the first round, then you can't come into a later round. But if you skip bidding in any round, you are still elligible in later rounds, providing you bid in the first round.

The downside of this is I think that prices on some players would fall, as less players would go to 5 rounds. But personally I think some players go for way over their value and reducing some of these would not be a bad thing. For example last round I picked up a very good player for 6mill as the only bidder, but then sold a lesser player for 14mill as he went to 5 rounds. I didn't expect to get 14mill for him & I don't think he was worth that. But the longer he stayed on the market, the more players came into the bidding, pushing his final price up.
au Mr Legs
Profík
Registrován2013-02-08
at schorny >> pondělí prosinec 23 - 13:52
Mr Legs: this still would be a lottery - not by amount but by how quick you spot a player. Let's say a super talent is on the market, so you have to be one of the first 6 managers to scout him. Otherwise the auction would already be in the second round and no luck for you.

I think the system is OK, but needs more bidding rounds. Every 5 bids a next round should start. The reason why 20+ teams bid for a player is because the player is way cheaper than he should be. If there would always be a next bidding round, a player would get expensive over time and a lot of teams wouldn't bid anymore.
at schorny
Profík
Registrován2013-03-05
au Mr Legs >> pondělí prosinec 23 - 13:55
No, I am suggesting first round always goes for 24 hrs. So all managers have a full day to scout him - if you don't log on for that period during trading tough luck.

More bidding rounds would just hand good players to the rich clubs, even though I am a rich club, I don't think that would be fair on some of the newer clubs.
au Mr Legs
Profík
Registrován2013-02-08
it Echo >> pondělí prosinec 23 - 14:38
I think the current market system is really equilibrate and good.
It allows many teams to compete with the richest ones for many players.
It prevents the richest clubs to bid on everything is moving on the market, and this is very good.

I have some suggest:

1) If you don't want to be in a lottery for a player, then NO BID for him. It's pretty easy to to forecast who will be a player of that kind.

2) If you don't want to be blocked by the reserve squad huge dimension, then you have two chances:
a) Don't bid on every human with a name written on a transfer list, and think who worth a bid and who not, or
b) Sell or fire one of the players you got before bidding for someone else.

3) A suggest to the ones who don't want new bidders on the later rounds:
Considering that if the list is open for a player a team can bid, I don't see any reason to close the list for some team while is open for others.
It's like to say: "I want to bid on everything that moves, so you have to do the same or you are out!", it seems pretty unfair.
The suggest is this:
If you are one of the 5 teams when a round is closed, just avoid to be the 6th bidder one hour before the deadline!
I could observe this is a diffused behaviour, and it's quite senseless to complain for a new bidder when you are the reason a new round has begun.

I just wanted to say mine on this, in a pretty joking way, it's not my intention to be polemical :)
Happy 2014 to all!
it Echo
Profík
Registrován2013-05-23
cw HyperInActief >> pondělí prosinec 23 - 15:36
"just avoid to be the 6th bidder one hour before the deadline!"

I don't understand this part.
Why would you want to avoid being 6th bidder an hour before deadline?
cw HyperInActief
Profík
Registrován2013-06-16
it Echo >> pondělí prosinec 23 - 15:52
If you are one of the 5 already in the auction.

I saw many times that one of the five, instead of waiting 1 or 2 hours more for the deadline (with the chance to see the auction closed with 5 clubs) makes the 6th bid and so the deadline is delayed.
For me this is totally incomprehensible, but it happens a lot of times.
In the last transfer period I saw a deadline delayed this way 10 minutes before by a team with the maximum bid!?!

I don't know, maybe it's not clear how the mechanism has changed, (that could work fine with the old mechanism) but this happened a couple of seasons ago nowadays, so it seems strange.
it Echo
Profík
Registrován2013-05-23