Liga země Spojené Státy sezóna 38

Fórum: Ligové fórum rss-feed

Diskutuj o lize, kdo je největším favoritem na zisk titulu, kdo postoupí/sestoupí, nebo jak se ti daří v Národním poháru.

Návrat do seznamu fóra

Position training (11)

us karl1962 >> Čtvrtek duben 9 - 19:35
Has anyone done Position training to change the position that a player plays? I was wondering if there is any loss in the process?
us karl1962
Profík
Registrován2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
us cdowne >> Čtvrtek duben 9 - 20:05
I've done it very shortly after a new player was born from the youth center. I don't feel like there was much loss. My player was born a midfielder and I trained him to a forward. He still had slightly higher passing than maybe I would like, but he was so young that the loss was minimal.
us cdowne
Profík
Registrován2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us jpeso >> Úterý duben 14 - 23:49
does the Training Center allow you to convert a forward to forward?
us jpeso
Profík
Registrován2013-05-20
us Richmond
us valentine >> středa duben 15 - 04:22
Yes, that'd make him a better forward with more position experience and higher scoring.
us valentine
Profík
Registrován2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us jpeso >> Čtvrtek duben 16 - 06:51
Thanks!
us jpeso
Profík
Registrován2013-05-20
us Richmond
us karl1962 >> Úterý duben 21 - 16:23
Wow, I'd never thought of that.

jpeso, get a before and after picture if you do that.
us karl1962
Profík
Registrován2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
us Ulysses >> středa duben 22 - 01:43, Editováno středa duben 22 - 01:44
In particular, it allows you to convert attacking or defense for a midfielder into midfielding, possibly allowing it to exceed 1,000 by a few hundred. I initially thought this would be considered a bug or cheating, but Vincent officially said (and amended the guide to say) that this was not a bug and that the experience could be increased beyond 1,000.
us Ulysses
Profík
Registrován2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> středa duben 22 - 13:58
To be specific, every training allows you to transfer 0.25 of player's every skill, if higher than 0.25, into main skill; 100 of second position, if higher than 100, into main position.

With that being said, it's much efficient to convert a midfielder (normally with equally skills on passing, dueling and tactics and higher second position) than a goalkeeper (usually with only blocking and one position). I would admit a player with over 1,000 position experience is better, but once he's beyond 1,000, his position experience would gradually decrease with every match being played...
us valentine
Profík
Registrován2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us chiadude >> pondělí duben 27 - 15:13
I got a quick question for you guys, and didn't want to make a new thread.
I just recently switched positions for one of my supertalents to make him a forward, and was wondering what attributes I should train him in?

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-884932
us chiadude
Nováček
Registrován2013-06-12
us cdowne >> Úterý duben 28 - 14:43
Nice player,
Obviously, scoring is most important. There is a bit of a debate about the worth of tactics for a forward. I'm not sure where I fall in this debate. I used to think that tactics helped, but i'm starting to think that tactics don't help forwards as much. I also like to have a powerful forwards.

My advice is to look at the league's or world's top scores and copy. Also keep in mind that playmakers/strong passing midfielders are key to a successful goal scorer.
us cdowne
Profík
Registrován2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC