Liga země Spojené Státy sezóna 38

Fórum: Ligové fórum rss-feed

Diskutuj o lize, kdo je největším favoritem na zisk titulu, kdo postoupí/sestoupí, nebo jak se ti daří v Národním poháru.

Návrat do seznamu fóra

Season 13 (91)

us Ulysses >> Úterý listopad 25 - 20:25
I had another lucky win today, against Fieras FC. My forwards couldn't score anything, but my defenders managed to score a few goals and keep the shots against down, giving me a better result than any I had predicted from my scout's office. Fieras FC will have a chance at revenge in the cup in a few days.
us Ulysses
Profík
Registrován2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> Úterý listopad 25 - 20:32
Told you man, its your year.
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> středa listopad 26 - 05:29
Said day for the league. SFVP manager resigned. Welcome to the action, azalkmaar.
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31
tt azalkmaar >> středa listopad 26 - 09:51
Thank you John! :) I'll try to compete with all of you :) young talents have been broken in this club, because no one has got the gaming practice almost 2 seasons :(
tt azalkmaar
Nováček
Registrován2014-05-23
us Ulysses >> Čtvrtek listopad 27 - 23:39, Editováno Čtvrtek listopad 27 - 23:50
It seems all 4 teams from the United States in the Champion's League made the semi-finals for the second time (it happened before in season 7). Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Riverhounds for advancing, to the Shadows of Amn for making the semfinals for the first time, and to the Fieras FC for beating the reigning World Champion. Congratulations also to the Buffalo Sabres FC and Terriers FC for making the quarterfinals in the North American League.

It seems my team was lucky enough to win after penalty kicks in a competitive match in the U21 Youth Cup to make the finals and earn a ticket to the Champions League. After many seasons of having an awful U21 team, this is a bit surprising, but it worked out that I have a pretty good U21 team this season, starting with my 8 star playmaker and 2 substitutes from my first squad.
us Ulysses
Profík
Registrován2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us cdowne >> pátek listopad 28 - 00:25
Yes, congrats to the polar bear council for advancing to the finals on the u21 cup. The match was quite competitive until PKs. Ulysses smoked me in penalties.

It is awesome to see all 4 US teams advance to the semis in the north American champions league. It sounds like the US deserves more teams in the North American tournaments.
us cdowne
Profík
Registrován2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us John Deatrick >> pátek listopad 28 - 01:12, Editováno pátek listopad 28 - 04:35
Legit sweep of the na championships. Well freaking done. I fid not expect to take down the Jamaicans 3-0 on the road. Heck yeah!
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> pátek listopad 28 - 17:16
Tough day ahead. Have to play polar bears in the cup and na championships within 8 hours. Hope I win at least one but thats doubtful.
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> pátek listopad 28 - 21:53
Congrats on ending my cup streak, Ulysses. You are actually in line for a 5pack right now.

You might win both leagues and all 3 cups. That would be fantastic.
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> pátek listopad 28 - 22:52, Editováno sobota listopad 29 - 02:08
Thanks! I was a bit worried about the cup, but the Polar Bear Council FC managed to pull through. I've had a difficult path to the finals having to play the Terriers FC, Pittsburgh Riverhounds, and Fieras FC so far in the cup. Now, the Shadows of Amn are probably one of the hardest teams I could have had to face in the finals (assuming they aren't somehow upset). Was your clean sheet streak still active until today?

I probably have about a 50% chance to win the youth cup. I may have to consider keeping some of my better U21 players next season for the U21 Champions' League. I should get a bye with my popularity.

I do have a better chance than I've had before in the Champion's League, but the last 2-3 games are going to be difficult.

In the league, I still have to play the Buffalo Sabres FC (away) and the Pittsburgh Riverhounds.

The clean sheets race is turning out to be especially competititve.
us Ulysses
Profík
Registrován2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> sobota listopad 29 - 02:35
Yes, you stopped my clEan sheet streak at 13. 1 goal in 14 games ain't bad but losing my title hurts.

Good luck in champs. I think you're the favorite but anything can happen.
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> sobota listopad 29 - 07:38
With 25 tackles and outshooting the polar bears 30 to 8 I had hoped for a bigger win but I guess a win is a win. We will have a very important rematch shortly.
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> sobota listopad 29 - 08:13
Congrats on the win. I was honestly trying to keep the game close by using a more defensive formation since I was playing away, and it seems that I succeeded, though a draw or win would have been nice.
us Ulysses
Profík
Registrován2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us cdowne >> pondělí prosinec 1 - 15:42
We have an interesting race for the US spots in the North American League. We currently have six teams within two points competing for likely 3 spots. Sidney would love to play in a continental competition.
us cdowne
Profík
Registrován2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us John Deatrick >> pondělí prosinec 1 - 22:53
Wow, both polar bears and shadows of amn move to the finals on draw tiebreakers. Crazy.
us John Deatrick
Nováček
Registrován2013-07-31