Forum: Engelsk rss-feed

Dette er forummet for general diskussion på Engelsk. Når du skriver en besked skal du bruge dette sprog. Beskeder på andre sprog bliver slettet uden advarsel. Dette forum bruger undersektioner til beskeder med andre emner eller formål. Put beskeder om bugs i "bugs" sektionen og brug lidt tid på at finde ud af hvor andre beskeder skal være.

Engelsk >> General diskussion

Transfer market opened (21)

nl Vincent de Boer >> torsdag februar 28 - 08:27
If you haven't noticed already, the transfer market is now open.

During the next 4 days you will be able to buy and sell players. You can read everthing about transfers in the help files:

Transfers" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" >http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-9">Transfers help
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef udvikler
Registreret2012-10-15
fr hoplayann >> torsdag februar 28 - 10:19
Cheap players :

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2615
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2618
fr hoplayann
Nybegynder
Registreret2012-12-18
fr ballack150 >> torsdag februar 28 - 10:47
The highest price we can make for a player is it the same for all manager?

For me the highest price for a player is not really higher.
fr ballack150
Bruger
Registreret2013-02-08
fr Blagnac fc
nl Vincent de Boer >> torsdag februar 28 - 11:33
It's the same for all managers, but it's important to keep in mind that it's not always the highest bidder who wins. You should read the help on how the transfers work.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef udvikler
Registreret2012-10-15
be okapi >> torsdag februar 28 - 15:22
is it normal I can't see my own players on the transfer list - even when clubs already made a bid on them?
be okapi
Bruger
Registreret2013-02-08
be My sharona
us ranks39 >> torsdag februar 28 - 15:23
@okapi
It's the same for me, so I think it's normal.
us ranks39
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
nl Vincent de Boer >> torsdag februar 28 - 15:30
You indeed can't see your own players in the scout's office. You can seen your active transfers on the "home" page (below your matches).
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef udvikler
Registreret2012-10-15
nl askie >> fredag marts 1 - 21:06
I can bid on players but I cannot offer them. Do I need a VIP account to actually put players on the transfer list?

If so, could you make that clear somewhere?

In the help files it says 'To be able to participate in transfers you must have finished the introduction and have a verified account'.
nl askie
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> fredag marts 1 - 21:21
You don't need VIP, you just have to go to the "Players" tab, then click on a player that you want to put on the transfer list. Next, on the far right side, under the picture of the player it should say Overview, matches and Employment then under those it should say "Put on Transferlist" you just have to click that one.
us ranks39
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
nl askie >> fredag marts 1 - 22:03
Ah, thanks!

I completely misread the explanation and was searching for a "put on transferlist" option in the list of players.
nl askie
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> fredag marts 1 - 22:17
Sorry about that! Glad you found it though and good luck during the transfer window!
us ranks39
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
ro Milu Milu >> torsdag marts 14 - 17:10
ranks 39 i dont see yes i click players i click on a player i want to sell and i dont see where is transfer list
ro Milu Milu
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-03-14
at StormZ >> torsdag marts 14 - 17:32
it's because transfer market is closed..

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-9
at StormZ
Bruger
Registreret2013-03-07
nl Anders_D >> fredag marts 22 - 16:22
I have a question about loaning young players to other teams: how is the xp gain and training of abilities organised? Are you able to train your players that are with other teams, or do you get all experience they've gained when they return to your own team at the end of the season?
nl Anders_D
Bruger
Registreret2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
nl Corniel >> lørdag marts 23 - 11:27
@Anders_D: during the loaning period: the other team trains the player.
nl Corniel
Nybegynder
Registreret2012-12-18