Forum: Engelsk rss-feed

Dette er forummet for general diskussion på Engelsk. Når du skriver en besked skal du bruge dette sprog. Beskeder på andre sprog bliver slettet uden advarsel. Dette forum bruger undersektioner til beskeder med andre emner eller formål. Put beskeder om bugs i "bugs" sektionen og brug lidt tid på at finde ud af hvor andre beskeder skal være.

Engelsk >> General diskussion

GK is moving but i can't score a goal!!! So nervous (20)

pw Su >> mandag juli 22 - 06:38
Hi
I was played with team who has GK with ability "moving" why my players can't shoot on empty goal?! it is stupid. They are create an action a few minutes on empty goal... instead of shooting into an empty goal. Why? You can add some intelligence in players :)
pw Su
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-04-23
cn 桑特拉奇 >> mandag juli 22 - 10:12
yeh, it is stupid. forget all about what you see coz the result is already in the system once the game starts.
cn 桑特拉奇
Bruger
Registreret2013-04-20
hu MacikaG >> mandag juli 22 - 10:46
Oh, I know Su. You played in CL against TGV Stars FC. It's keeper has a "roaming" speciality. But you won only with lucky goal at 90th minute. With the new match-engine, more cards, red card penalty, strange results chance is increased. Until the match-engine not changed again this kinds of situations appeared more frequently.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registreret2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Vincent de Boer >> mandag juli 22 - 11:49
Hi Su,

Can you also post the link? I'll look into it. It is a lot easier to score on an empty goal but without more info I can't tell you why you didn't score. I do consider entirely removing the roaming attribute for goalkeepers though.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef udvikler
Registreret2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> mandag juli 22 - 12:17
Here is the link: http://rockingsoccer.com/hu/foci/info/match-507313

/Hey, it is not a ticket link, it's a match link already played. Why is the 40 words ticket message warning appeared? The system is not able to recognize correctly if a match was played or it will starts later? I think it's not so good either.Do you want I will post it at Bug reports section?/
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registreret2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nl Vincent de Boer >> mandag juli 22 - 12:31
@Su: First of all, you set shooting to high risk. This makes your players shoot at low odds so a lot of your shots will not result in a goal.

As you can see most (12 out of 18) of the shots were intercepted by defenders. Maybe with shooting low risk or normal they would have held on to the ball longer, waiting for a situation when there are less defenders in the path to the goal.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef udvikler
Registreret2012-10-15
pw Su >> mandag juli 22 - 13:52
@MacikaG

exactly. I play with TGV , and this is hard opponent..
I mean "roaming" speciality i can't exactly translate from polish to english :)

So I'm nervous because in a lot of time GK were out of goal.. in real, players will fast shoot a goal..

Maybe i don't understand advanced option in match but my players are BETTER than TGV

cheers
Su
pw Su
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-04-23
hu MacikaG >> mandag juli 22 - 15:37
You have a chance for the second leg, because you have advantage 1-0. Advanced tactics and less goal chance increases unexpected results, but your team is stronger, I think your winning chance for this battle is 60% or more.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registreret2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
il joest5 >> mandag juli 22 - 17:29
It is quite funny that people complain about them forwards not shooting the ball when the goal is empty while they don't even wonder what the hell the keeper of the other team is doing in the middle of the field at that time. The keeper of the other team decide to examine the grass in different area of the field exactly when my team is attacking, mmm...ok. My forwards don't shoot when the goal is empty, mmm... strange.

Vincent suggested that the roaming arrtibute might be removed. I think the sooner the better.
il joest5
Oversætter
Registreret2013-02-07
hu MacikaG >> mandag juli 22 - 17:46
Yes, joest5, definitely from keepers. (but anyone can "convert" his roaming keeper to the other fieldplayer.)
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registreret2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
eng Kezza >> mandag juli 22 - 20:21
please please please please remove "roaming" for keepers.. I for one am in favour!
eng Kezza
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-07
nl Vincent de Boer >> tirsdag juli 23 - 12:31
The attribute no longer has effect on keepers now.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef udvikler
Registreret2012-10-15
it Fresty >> tirsdag juli 23 - 13:28
Great!
it Fresty
Nybegynder
Registreret2012-12-18
eng Kezza >> tirsdag juli 23 - 14:14
thanks Vincent.. I now no longer have to trash my promising keeper with the Roaming attribute
eng Kezza
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-07
hu MacikaG >> tirsdag juli 23 - 16:52
You are lucky Kezza. Your keeper Tito Baricco (grow up in the famous youth center of Zsone) was loaned continuously, but after he lost his Roaming quality, becomes a very great keeper for your team.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registreret2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵