Liga i England sæson 53

Forum: Liga forum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er favoritter til at vinde ligaen i denne sæson? Hvem vil rykke op og hvem vil rykke ned, hvordan klarer du dig i pokalen?

Vend tilbage til forum indeks

Season 48 (50)

eng Stephen >> tirsdag november 26 - 19:57

Monk, I’ve nailed your comments up on the dressing room wall to motivate my players. It’ll either drive them on to glory or make them entirely complacent... If I win, I can claim that I’m a motivational genius. If I lose it, I’ll blame you.

More seriously, the Beach has to play two games a day for the next three days, including a crazy two games in two hours on Thursday. I think the EL semi will be a round too far, while the Cup game is effectively an away game  as Tottenham are playing at their home ground. I would hope that the ME would at least even out the recent 1-0 defeat there.

eng Stephen
Chef admin
Registreret2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Candas Djemal >> tirsdag november 26 - 20:06

@ Monk. I disagree since last season we had to beat everyone with a declining team yet are Deeprijay declining? No. So the excuses run thin since we were a Division 3 club not long ago pipping a team at there peak with 6 titles. Addng to that we had fitness issues also. So Ferguson or not if they have come this far losing just 1 then why struggle at the end. If Deeprijay don't win it now then they never will. Finally there total points will be lower than the top 2 last season, so no excuses.

eng Candas Djemal
Nybegynder
Registreret2012-12-27
eng Candas Djemal >> tirsdag november 26 - 20:15

PS. Our season is now over as Van Daalen out for 2 matches. Congratulations to Deeprijay on the title.

eng Candas Djemal
Nybegynder
Registreret2012-12-27
fo BakerMan >> tirsdag november 26 - 22:03

2 big games coming up - home to the 4th place team (Nottingham Forest), then away to the 5th (Cardiff).

If Seaburn weren't still in Europe and the Cup I'd probably make them favourites as well, Candas have a tough-looking last couple of games.

I think this one is going to the wire...

BTW Candas - bit pessimistic to say if not this year then never - pretty sure we'll be in the running for the next few years unless someone has the cash to do something spectacular in the transfer market. Been getting consistently better over the last few seasons with points totals (new record for me this year already) and average rating and hopefully that will continue. Do I save for that level 5 youth academy, that is the question...

fo BakerMan
Bruger
Registreret2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Candas Djemal >> tirsdag november 26 - 22:14

Yes Bakerman 1.5 billion should cover it.

eng Candas Djemal
Nybegynder
Registreret2012-12-27
fo BakerMan >> tirsdag november 26 - 22:33

Yeah I know - seems like a lot, but I just like building stuff :)

Will probably be about halfway there after end of this season and a few sales in the transfer market, but the temptation to splash the cash on some shiny new players may be too much...

fo BakerMan
Bruger
Registreret2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Candas Djemal >> onsdag november 27 - 01:20

Correct. It already made a difference signing. 

eng Candas Djemal
Nybegynder
Registreret2012-12-27
fo BakerMan >> onsdag november 27 - 22:47

Oh well - home draw with Nottingham and I'm back in 3rd. It's going to be tricky to win it from here...

fo BakerMan
Bruger
Registreret2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> torsdag november 28 - 08:00

Seaburn Beach has wrestled back the Cup with a 3-0 win at Tottenham. Some measure of revenge for the recent 1-0 league defeat though that defeat has probably put paid to the league title chances.

eng Stephen
Chef admin
Registreret2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng wonderlust >> torsdag november 28 - 22:15

Guess I've just shaken up the title race a bit with today's result.  Shame I can't do that sort of thing consistently - though not surprising as my team's a bit rubbish!

eng wonderlust
Bruger
Registreret2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
eng Stephen >> fredag november 29 - 21:04

The EL run ended today in the semis with a defeat on penalties. It will have helped our coefficient, though I’m disappointed not to be able to turn the second Beach EL semifinal appearance into a final. We’re not a million miles away though...

The League could still go to any of the top three. The scenarios could get very complicated, but if I win both my remaining games, then the Beach wins the title (barring some massive Deeprijay wins to overturn the 17 goal difference). But, if my lot drop points, then Deeprijay can snaffle the title. If both drop points, then Candas can come into the mix.

Youth Cup final tomorrow against the Wonderbras. Can the Beach get their hands on both cups, so to speak?

eng Stephen
Chef admin
Registreret2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> fredag november 29 - 21:06

Tricky away games next for both me and Candas, then final game for the Beach is Candas away - really could go any direction, but Seaburn have to be favourites, it's all in their hands.

fo BakerMan
Bruger
Registreret2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Dragontao >> lørdag november 30 - 01:16

Bookies have made Seaburn massive favourites for the U21 cup, with a number of young defenders who would be guaranteed starters in the Wonderbra's first team and with Seaburn having stemrollered all opposition on the way to the final, Bolton Wonderbras manager has already booked young Keeper Hammett in for a post match physio session on his back.

eng Dragontao
Bruger
Registreret2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Dragontao >> lørdag november 30 - 12:30

... and the physio really has his work cut out :(

eng Dragontao
Bruger
Registreret2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Dragontao >> lørdag november 30 - 14:54

The title race is down to two.