Liga i Nigeria sæson 60

Forum: Liga forum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er favoritter til at vinde ligaen i denne sæson? Hvem vil rykke op og hvem vil rykke ned, hvordan klarer du dig i pokalen?

Vend tilbage til forum indeks

Naija boyz Fc -Tv blog. (147)

some bad result after my last draw, the most painful was losing against a very weak real madrid Fc and finally winning against my league rival today by 0-2 so we look forward to another tough match against magic box npl at home tomorrow.
is been 7 matches unbeaten in the top flight for my Boyz but is a very disappointing one, out of this matches it was the draw against kitchee Fc that we enjoyed the most because they are too strong for us...
this is how it stands:-
1draw
1win
5draws in a role, we need more wins so we have decided to train a playmaker in the team to see how the result will improve, by 4am tomorrow it will be completed,so that means in my next game against barcelona football club, I will have a playmaker on the field..
not forgetting I will be celebrating my TC10 completion at the end of this season it will not hesitate to build an office lvl 4 to put a staff member over it before my upgrade of the Yc9 will start, for now am focused on my league results and players age, till season end...
another disappointing draw today making it 6 straight drwas, well tomorrow i have a tough game against ajax at home, they should come out on top, which shows how frustrating it is drawing lot games without winning
and they couldn't find the net, as the game ended in a 0-0,
We have the permanent legend to play tomorrow no much talk they have the best squad in the league so they are favorites in this game... I can't see us picking a draw again
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> søndag december 6 - 06:50, Rettet søndag december 6 - 06:53
no hope for LA Galaxy NPL to win the league after drawing the match against Naija Boyz, in a match they should win if they are to win the league but my Boyz shows no mercy as hold them down in one of their best performance of the season, though it ended 1-1,
Naija Boyz with a total of 14 draws this season, and finished 14th in the league,
After 38 games we only managed 38 points
LA Galaxy NPL Will now finish the league as runner up
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> fredag december 11 - 18:44, Rettet fredag december 11 - 18:46
club news,
Training complex level 10 completed today, so am now focus in building my other facilities..
Next building is Office 'level 4
then one scout on TC10 before my YC9 starts

so this is new transfer system, most of my players will be sold and be replaced my better ones,
i need good players in this positions -:
defender
midfielder
two forwards
mean while i will sale some to fund this money....
finally our league starts today and we are up against newly promoted crystal palace away from home, it will be a great test for my boyz,
many changes have been done to my squad,
Damian Elkins
Gytis Mazgelis
Eugene Carlier
Hsien-feng Tong
Albert Kaltiainen
Jean-Francois Fantosme
finally we added new 6players to strenghten our first team, for the season, though we still need to add to our forward if any good one is available this window
u21 report
naija boyz brush real madrid npl young boys aside with a 10-2 victory...
Now to our PL match live
nice win for my boyz
CRYSTAL PALACE 0 vs 3 naija boyz
the debutant forward Jean-Francois Fantosme scored a 2nd half goal when introduced
next against Real madrid npl
a dissapointing 1-1 draw with real madrid npl
this show the need for improvement for my team
still unbeaten in the league, my away match with magician ended in a 1-1 draw and today I won against crystal palace edging them with 1 nil...
But tomorrow I will face a top team in As Roma Npl, its a game we stands no chance but anything can happen, I trust my Boyz
another draw with a strong team.. It was a heart beating nil nil. Now we focus in our next match against a tough team too.. Naija boyz vs Hoffenheim NPL.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> onsdag december 23 - 06:52, Rettet onsdag december 23 - 06:56
still unbeaten,http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-7092257
briliant performance at home today beating Hoffenheim NPL. 2-0 they stand no chance, despite being the favourite my striker afify destroyed them, am very happy with my forward his now showing the faith i put in him for a very long time.
The Permanent legend
NPL vs naija boy, the legend have won all his matches and i expect them to come out victorious easily, i will miss one of my best mid through suspension, naija boyz unbeaten should finally end here.
unbeaten contiunes after a 0-0 draw with The Permanent legend NPL losing so many players through injury and suspension,
now my next is a must win against mayor fc, they are good in picking up shock results against my boyz i hope for a fine game for me