Liga i USA sæson 66 [2]

Forum: Liga forum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er favoritter til at vinde ligaen i denne sæson? Hvem vil rykke op og hvem vil rykke ned, hvordan klarer du dig i pokalen?

Vend tilbage til forum indeks

Season 7 (5)

us karank >> søndag december 15 - 14:58
Hello League 2 of the United States! As we near the open of Season 7, I was just curious as to what everyone's goals were for the season? I look to gain some experience with my young players as I am selling many players this season to let new youth players in. This means I may finish near the bottom of the table but as long as I can stay in the middle somewhere with my younger squad, I will be happy.

I also hope to make a run at the cup like I did last season before losing to Demacia in the Semi-finals! Now I am looking forward to playing them in the League for a rematch! Also I am excited to restart my rivalry with FC Appleton 13 as we play them twice this year as well.

As for the rest of the League, it looks like Rocky Mt. Huskies look to have a strong team along with FC Appleton 13, Cattle Grinders, and Cross FC. Don't overlook anyone though as there are a lot of teams that have good players and are looking to go to League 1 next year!

Good luck to everyone this year! Hope your season goes as you plan it to!
us karank
Bruger
Registreret2013-03-03
us ranks39 >> søndag december 15 - 16:12
My goal is a top-5 finish. I need to show improvement from last year's squad.
us ranks39
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> torsdag december 19 - 16:16
Good games by all yesterday. We won a 3-1 home match, which was very good for us to start the season. We also got our first taste of the 8000 seat stadium income! We looked pretty sharp, but shouldn't have allowed the goal that we did, and it came in the last 10 minutes, but we aren't perfect.
us ranks39
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
vn Avy Nguyen >> fredag december 20 - 14:48
After a quick look at the statics page, wanna make a bet for first direct red card and first own goal in this season? :))
vn Avy Nguyen
Bruger
Registreret2013-08-05
us karank >> fredag december 20 - 16:55
We got our first win of the season in our first home game today! A lucky 1-0 while shorthanded after two consecutive yellow cards for my midfielder. Feel bad for Real Madrid who got the short end of that stick. As for first red card, I don't think it will be my team but then again, you never know, and for own goal I would bet that one of my younger defenders will take that achievement.
us karank
Bruger
Registreret2013-03-03