Liga i USA sæson 66 [2]

Forum: Liga forum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er favoritter til at vinde ligaen i denne sæson? Hvem vil rykke op og hvem vil rykke ned, hvordan klarer du dig i pokalen?

Vend tilbage til forum indeks

Real life soccer (9)

us ranks39 >> fredag oktober 4 - 14:11
Who are everyone's favorite teams/leagues/national teams/etc. I'll kick it off I guess; being from Wisconsin, I wish we could get an MLS team, but I don't believe there is too much support here for it. I enjoy watching the MLS, it is a growing league and the quality is improving. My favorite team would be the Chicago Fire, as they are the closest to me and my favorite Nat'l team would easily be the Stars and Stripes! World Cup 2014 bound!!!!
us ranks39
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
us karank >> fredag oktober 4 - 14:43
I am also from Wisconsin. As you may have already guessed we (ranks39 and myself) are brothers. I don't think Wisconsin will ever get an MLS team because the only place where a market may exist is in Milwaukee and the Fire will not allow it to happen (same with NHL teams which I would love to see) so until it happens I am a supporter of the Columbus Crew and most definitely the Yanks! Here we come Brazil!!!!!
us karank
Bruger
Registreret2013-03-03
us Cooper >> fredag oktober 4 - 16:34
Great to see all the Cheeseheads! I'm from Wisconsin too - originally from way up north, went to school in Green Bay and Madison. Jay Demerit is from Wisconsin, and Landon Donovan spent part of his "vacation" there last spring, but that's probably as close as the state will get to professional soccer. I'm in Houston now, and I'm a Dynamo season ticket holder. I'm a huge MLS supporter and will watch English Premier League if it's on, but don't have a club there. My second favorite team is Barcelona, I know that's easy to say, but how can you not love Messi? National team is obviously USA, I've had "We are Going to Brazil" in my head for weeks now.
Anybody play soccer? I played as a kid and through high school, then quit during college. Now I play on both indoor and outdoor recreational leagues.
us Cooper
Bruger
Registreret2013-08-25
us karank >> lørdag oktober 5 - 13:31
I played as a youth but unfortunately grew up outside the Green Bay area and both my brother and I attended a high school with a total of about 300 kids. Not enough for a soccer program but I did play through the city league all throughout (we played against 3 different teams in the u18 league) and unfortunately haven't played since.
us karank
Bruger
Registreret2013-03-03
us jpeso >> lørdag oktober 5 - 23:24
I thought only girls played soccer? ;)
Pardon my ignorance but the only interational player I know is that goalie who posed in nothing but her skin for ESPN- hope something...
us jpeso
Bruger
Registreret2013-05-20
us Richmond
us ranks39 >> tirsdag oktober 15 - 13:16
Concacaf qualifying wraps up tonight! It will be interesting to see where everyone ends up!
us ranks39
Nybegynder
Registreret2013-02-12
us Cooper >> torsdag oktober 17 - 12:16
So, USA saving Mexico's hopes of qualifying? Like probably most people, I was deeply conflicted watching those matches. But what drama! My brain says I want Mexico representing CONCACAF in the World Cup, but my heart wants to see our rivals suffer.
us Cooper
Bruger
Registreret2013-08-25
us Cooper >> fredag december 6 - 20:56
US World Cup draw...crap
us Cooper
Bruger
Registreret2013-08-25
vn Avy Nguyen >> søndag december 8 - 04:13
I'm kind of disappoint when they don't have something like Portugal-France-Argentina group. Lol. Best way to decide the Ballon d'Or winner.
vn Avy Nguyen
Bruger
Registreret2013-08-05