Forum: Englisch rss-feed

Dies ist das Hauptforum für Diskussionen auf englisch. Wenn du hier postest musst du diese Sprache nutzen. Posts in anderer Sprache werden möglicherweise entfernt ohne Vorwarnung. Dieses Forum nutzt Unterabschnitte für Posts mit unterschiedlichsten Themen. Poste Bugs im Bugs-Abschnitt und nimm dir etwas Zeit um zu schauen wo welche Posts hingehören.

Englisch >> Echtzeit Fußball

Klopp (2)

eng Lee >> freitag januar 26 - 18:21

As a Liverpool fan I was shocked to see today's announcement but completely understand Klopp's reasons for wanting to step down.

I've been a Rocking Soccer manager for about the same amount of time that Klopp has been at Liverpool, and yes, he has to deal with real people, real money, and real-life situations, but other than that I think the stress we both endure on a daily basis is about the same.

To be clear, my energy levels are still good, so I will not be stepping down at the end of the season.

eng Lee
User
registriert2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> freitag januar 26 - 19:14

Pleased to hear it @Lee. You are no quitter and, in any event, the football world could not face being rocked by news of your departure too.

I hope the Pixels chairman will be giving you a new contract to keep Liverpool from making you an offer to replace Klopp.

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach