Forum: Englisch rss-feed

Dies ist das Hauptforum für Diskussionen auf englisch. Wenn du hier postest musst du diese Sprache nutzen. Posts in anderer Sprache werden möglicherweise entfernt ohne Vorwarnung. Dieses Forum nutzt Unterabschnitte für Posts mit unterschiedlichsten Themen. Poste Bugs im Bugs-Abschnitt und nimm dir etwas Zeit um zu schauen wo welche Posts hingehören.

Englisch >> Echtzeit Fußball

Windows 10 (21)

se glenn >> samstag august 1 - 08:32, Geändert samstag august 1 - 13:56
So now you can download Windows 10 for free if you are a windows 7 or 8 user.
Im still on waitinglist for download.

I wanted to read some opinions and thoughts about windows 10.
Have you downloaded it? Share your experience !
se glenn
User
registriert2014-05-05
ee Taavi >> samstag august 1 - 08:58
It seems great , lots better then 8.1 , microsoft edge is also way faster then chrome and takes less RAM
ee Taavi
Community Admin
registriert2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Dragontao >> samstag august 1 - 10:38, Geändert samstag august 1 - 10:44
Glenn, Microsoft have made the download available. Download the media creation tool you require, run it and download it. ISO option available.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I hated 8/8.1. Two days of it was all I could stand before going back to 7. Too many features I didn't like that I couldn't disable, even with registry hacks.

I'll wait a while before upgrading on my main PC, may install it on some others though.
eng Dragontao
User
registriert2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
se glenn >> samstag august 1 - 11:40
Thanks for the link Dragontao, i have seen some doing it that way too, but i want to wait until it´s my turn, that way i can read more and see if some have any difficulty or problems with it.

Taavi, when you installed it, was it any option to reset/reform the computers memory?
And, do you have to do a backup for your pictures, movies and music or will it remain?
se glenn
User
registriert2014-05-05
eng Dragontao >> samstag august 1 - 11:54
It's always worth backing up any documents/files you want to keep anyway.

Personally, I always prefer to do a clean install, usually an opportunity to get rid of things I install over time and rarely use. If you're using a PC I'd recommend a separate hard disk for your operating system.

Have you noticed any speed increase with 10 Taavi, what's the boot up time like? Any improvement? (though I'm not sure the OS alone will boost my boot time at the moment).
eng Dragontao
User
registriert2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
hr Eddie >> samstag august 1 - 12:47, Geändert samstag august 1 - 12:50
Dragon, same here. I could bare with Win 8 only for a few days. Those few days I was actually trying to find registry hacks to make it look and feel like my beloved Win 7. :)

Now that MS finally figured out that PC is not a Tablet, I really hope Win 10 will be more like Win 7, but with new features and better speed/responsiveness.

I've been postponing my Win 7 reinstall (it really needs a refresh) but maybe now with Win 10 it will be easier to force myself to do it. :)

@glenn, no need for specially designated title. You can freely edit it to "Windows 10" in this section.
hr Eddie
Neuling
registriert2014-05-03
ee Taavi >> samstag august 1 - 13:42
It feels faster but got nothing to compare it to :D

and where do i check boot time O.o
ee Taavi
Community Admin
registriert2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
se glenn >> samstag august 1 - 14:02, Geändert samstag august 1 - 14:04
Dragontao, i got a laptop with 2 hard disk, then a seperate with usb contact.
I have no disc to my windows so i hope we can get the option to do clean install of windows 10, so i can get rid of some garbage and virus :)

Eddie, the title is now changed. I hope they can soon put up a new forum for this kind of topics. It cant be that hard ?
se glenn
User
registriert2014-05-05
hr Eddie >> samstag august 1 - 14:26, Geändert samstag august 1 - 16:00
It's probably not hard but it's also not a problem to open a topic in this section. It's always been more than just Real life soccer. :)
hr Eddie
Neuling
registriert2014-05-03
hr Eddie >> dienstag august 18 - 14:21
It's been a long ride (since Saturday) but I'm finally on a working and almost all set Win 10.

*Back to RS*
hr Eddie
Neuling
registriert2014-05-03
ca Will >> dienstag august 18 - 17:40
We all know Windows 8 is an advertizing platform and intrusive user-data collection reporter.

However, what I did not know is that apparently fewer than half of 1% of users tweak it to become a stable privacy-neutral operating system (i.e. block all the reporting and ads from MS). It's not as if MS has not admitted that this is their plan to claw back the consumer data lead facebook and google have.

I can only presume Windows 10 is the same, maybe with the safety-tweaks removed. So not touching that until I learn much more about it. ;)
ca Will
User
registriert2015-03-21
eng Dragontao >> dienstag august 18 - 18:03
There are a lot of reporting issues with Windows 10 sending anonymous data as well, not to mention needing to tweak to remove some unwanted apps. There is software already to block these but as far as I know there are some problems with the ones I've come across. So I'll be sticking with 7 for now, until I have time to get 10 exactly how I want it (so around service pack 2 should be about right).
eng Dragontao
User
registriert2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> samstag juni 9 - 12:31

Is there still anyway to download it for free?

eng holt
Neuling
registriert2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> samstag juni 9 - 14:27
You're funny. You think Microsoft would allow that to happen legally?
ro Andrei
Neuling
registriert2014-08-30
eng holt >> samstag juni 9 - 14:40

No,cause until decently,you could do so by downloading the Version with all the Ease of Access options enabled.

eng holt
Neuling
registriert2013-05-18