Forum: Englisch rss-feed

Dies ist das Hauptforum für Diskussionen auf englisch. Wenn du hier postest musst du diese Sprache nutzen. Posts in anderer Sprache werden möglicherweise entfernt ohne Vorwarnung. Dieses Forum nutzt Unterabschnitte für Posts mit unterschiedlichsten Themen. Poste Bugs im Bugs-Abschnitt und nimm dir etwas Zeit um zu schauen wo welche Posts hingehören.

Englisch >> Fragen

Loans bidding question (6)

pl Paulo_Rugueliaz >> samstag juli 8 - 10:40

This may have been brought up before but tbh right now I do not have time to rumage through all Forum to find the answer.

My question is in regard of the number of to-loan players I can bid on (keeping on mind that I can only have a max of three total) I wonder what happens if I say join 5 biddings and win 4 of them.

How does it work out? Will I not be able to join more that 3 biddings or is there no limit? And in the -hypothetical- case of winning more that the 3 max what is the result of it?

pl Paulo_Rugueliaz
User
registriert2016-09-01
nl Sazz >> samstag juli 8 - 12:38

You can not bid on more than 3 at once.

nl Sazz
Neuling
registriert2016-03-25
us supermanager1 >> samstag juli 8 - 18:47

Exactly what Sazz said. You cannot have more than 3 in your roster at once. Loans you have bid on count as a player.

us supermanager1
Neuling
registriert2017-02-04
us frogger >> mittwoch august 23 - 01:14

A little help please. What do you need to do to loan out a player

us frogger
User
registriert2016-09-11
au davo >> mittwoch august 23 - 05:00

@frogger

If you wish to loan out one of your players, select a player who is under 24, click "Put on transferlist" as you would if you were selling the player, scroll down to near the bottom of the page and use the "Make available for loan" section.

au davo
User
registriert2013-08-27