Forum: Englisch rss-feed

Dies ist das Hauptforum für Diskussionen auf englisch. Wenn du hier postest musst du diese Sprache nutzen. Posts in anderer Sprache werden möglicherweise entfernt ohne Vorwarnung. Dieses Forum nutzt Unterabschnitte für Posts mit unterschiedlichsten Themen. Poste Bugs im Bugs-Abschnitt und nimm dir etwas Zeit um zu schauen wo welche Posts hingehören.

Englisch >> Vorschläge

2 year loan deal. (5)

eng Yid >> dienstag dezember 4 - 22:39

Can we please have the option to loan a player for 2 seasons. 

eng Yid
User
registriert2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> dienstag dezember 4 - 22:48

Why?

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Yid >> dienstag dezember 4 - 23:04

Because if you have a player you know you are going to loan out a few times, a 2 year loan period will save you a little bit of hassle keep loaning him every season and i'm fairly sure it may be quite useful the other way to. 

eng Yid
User
registriert2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Cloughie >> donnerstag dezember 6 - 20:59, Geändert donnerstag dezember 6 - 21:00

I would use this if it was there but don’t mind having to do it every year(transfer activity adds to the fun). A negative would be you loan the max amount you can for two years... then mid season you buy other players which change your squad .... now you cannot sell those that you have loaned and you can’t loan out the new ones for a season and a half.

eng Cloughie
User
registriert2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
ua gramofons >> donnerstag dezember 6 - 21:41, Geändert donnerstag dezember 6 - 21:42

It also would not be very inviting for clubs to offer players for loan. Imagine the situation - I put my player for loan, you get him. The first season my player gets his games and receives the maximum of experience points. Then before the start of the next season you buy a better player for that position and suddenly my player doesn't get any experience points, because he's sitting on your bench.

ua gramofons
Neuling
registriert2014-08-18