Forum: Englisch rss-feed

Dies ist das Hauptforum für Diskussionen auf englisch. Wenn du hier postest musst du diese Sprache nutzen. Posts in anderer Sprache werden möglicherweise entfernt ohne Vorwarnung. Dieses Forum nutzt Unterabschnitte für Posts mit unterschiedlichsten Themen. Poste Bugs im Bugs-Abschnitt und nimm dir etwas Zeit um zu schauen wo welche Posts hingehören.

Englisch >> Vorschläge

International tickets (19)

cy MAKAROS >> freitag juli 26 - 22:08

I want to put the issue of the proceeds from the field.

I believe the support should seriously think about the possibility of giving us revenues from our international games in these cups.

after the changes that arose from plant upgrades, our daily maintenance costs were multiplied

I think it's a shame not to take any tickets from such competitions please think about it will be very positive for all of us!

cy MAKAROS
User
registriert2016-06-26
il Numpty >> freitag juli 26 - 23:08

I see that you have FA2 and YA3 with a 70,000 stadium.

No wonder you need more money. 

What on earth made you think that was a good idea?  

il Numpty
User
registriert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> samstag juli 27 - 05:34

Indeed, @Numpty. Balancing those books will be quite the challenge.

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
the aim was to take money out of the game, I dont see this happening now.
I only see 70% chance of increase in bank sales..
@ numpty some people just want to upgrade facilities, forgetting the three vital strategy. Though maybe they has too much money to just keep upgrading.
cy MAKAROS >> samstag juli 27 - 08:07

The upgrades he made from sales of players.

I am talking clearly about the collecting gaze of the land that must be open to all the events as it is in real football.

cy MAKAROS
User
registriert2016-06-26
eng Stephen >> samstag juli 27 - 09:11

The ‘real football’ argument doesn’t stack up that well in this game. In real football, you can’t heal a 20 week injury and turn it into a 3 or 4 week one by paying some money. In real football, a mysterious ‘bank’ doesn’t snap up unwanted players for large sums of cash. Nor do large clubs have a 200,000 capacity stadium that is full every week. 

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cy MAKAROS >> samstag juli 27 - 10:52

surely a game will differ in some things from reality so we see it

I just talked about the issue of tickets which according to the latest changes with the upgrades collections revenues have multiplied

this is just what I am referring to in order to balance the revenue with the costs independently of the sales of players.

cy MAKAROS
User
registriert2016-06-26
il Numpty >> samstag juli 27 - 11:26, Geändert samstag juli 27 - 11:32

Well ideally I guess that we would all like to see the game being as close to real life as possible. So no disagreement with you there. 

But in real life you are entirely responsible for your own decisions. 

Vincent has deliberately chosen to make the finances much more difficult for the higher level facilities. You can no longer simply build and hope for the best and that somehow the money will appear.

This is from the Help files:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-8/article-53

Income restrictions

• Other facilities can only be upgraded if your club has enough income to support the new maintenance costs.

So up to level 10 the game is coded to stop you building beyond what you can afford. After level 10 the "nanny mode" is switched off and you have to take more care with managing your own finances. Just like in real life.

Restrictions for high level facilities

• For the Youth Academy (YC11-16), Football Academy (TC11-16), Scout 11+ and Health Center 11+ the board will not check your income. You are responsible for making sure you can afford these upgrades.

So it's your choice to build and also your responsibility to make sure you can afford the running costs.

il Numpty
User
registriert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cy MAKAROS >> samstag juli 27 - 19:20, Geändert samstag juli 27 - 19:21

here I am not writing to tell me what we already know because you just do not offer anything in our chat.

here I am making a proposal to change to the best the financial situation of all the teams I do not think will harm anybody.

what worries me lately is that support does not deal with our demands here and there as we do not exist or we do not want to change the game better.

frown

cy MAKAROS
User
registriert2016-06-26
ro Andrei >> samstag juli 27 - 20:03
Seems to me you didn't read Vincent's post in here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/ro/fotbal/forum/home-en/1?topic=85946&posts=23

Otherwise you would've known what he's up to.
ro Andrei
Neuling
registriert2014-08-30
il Numpty >> samstag juli 27 - 21:59, Geändert samstag juli 27 - 22:05

Makaros, I am trying to help you here.

Firstly, I am not entirely clear what your suggestion is proposing. You give no detail other than "giving us revenues from our international games" whatever that means.

You need to be clearer and more specific about what you want. 

I am not personally against more income from certain matches if it can be justified. 

The Help files already says this:

• To reduce the advantage of the extra matches the ticket price for champions league matches is only 50% of the ticket price for normal matches.

Secondly, regardless of your lack of specific detail the only justification you have given for your suggestion is that you want more money because of the increased costs of the facilities: 

• "after the changes that arose from plant upgrades, our daily maintenance costs were multiplied"
  • "to balance the revenue with the costs" 

I am simply pointing out that it has been made clear many times on the forum that this is deliberate. It's what Vincent wants. If you're struggling with that then it's working as designed. 

So for that reason any suggestion for increased income needs a different justification other than simply "we need more money".  

il Numpty
User
registriert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cy MAKAROS >> sonntag juli 28 - 10:33, Geändert sonntag juli 28 - 10:34

I do not design the game to tell you exactly what you want to hear some here.

I explained to you how it would be good for all teams to have income from the international tournaments.

I'm not saying it just for me.

if you believe it is negative for our game we do not have to say anything else that you process it and we can discuss it.

cy MAKAROS
User
registriert2016-06-26
ee Balthazor >> sonntag juli 28 - 19:21

Yep, it is big difference between real life and this game, that club doesn't earn much from continental matches here. IRL some smaller clubs earn another half of their budget from Champions League and continental league matches. It's  here this way to avoid making richest clubs to more richer and deeping abyss. Real life CL is example of bad side: English and French leagues were famous to strong rotation of top clubs, but UEFA's injects of money have cemented certain clubs(which happened to be in top at right moment) to top places in most of strongest leagues. Now you can't see any clubs breaking to top fight without having oil sheikhs etc as club owners. Only very big mistakes can tear down some clubs and make room to next ones.  

That is warning example, what will happen here too if top clubs will earn important sums from continental matches and developers are trying to avoid it, otherwise it would be even more difficult to catch top clubs by later starters.

ee Balthazor
User
registriert2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
uy Awful >> sonntag juli 28 - 20:20

its good time to save up money by not building YA and FA.

its time to get rich from stadium 10, and museum 500 + bank farming ! 

uy Awful
User
registriert2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
ee Taavi >> sonntag juli 28 - 20:36

Would it be fair? yes

Would it be unfair? yes

Performing well would be fair , get some reward for ur effort, but the game will die in 10 seasons :D

ee Taavi
Community Admin
registriert2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa