Forum: Englisch rss-feed

Dies ist das Hauptforum für Diskussionen auf englisch. Wenn du hier postest musst du diese Sprache nutzen. Posts in anderer Sprache werden möglicherweise entfernt ohne Vorwarnung. Dieses Forum nutzt Unterabschnitte für Posts mit unterschiedlichsten Themen. Poste Bugs im Bugs-Abschnitt und nimm dir etwas Zeit um zu schauen wo welche Posts hingehören.

Englisch >> Grundsätzliches

Wing backs? (6)

us ranks39 >> donnerstag mai 13 - 12:04

Who plays a formation with wing backs?  I really like the idea of providing width and attacking support from the wing back position.  Also, link your wing backs if you want to see how different people assign their attributes.

us ranks39
Neuling
registriert2013-02-12
eng ipfreely >> mittwoch juni 9 - 08:14

I have tried it but I find that full-backs with Versatile (and maybe Long Shots) along with Winger/Man Marker get a fair few assists. Just look at Stephen's team!

eng ipfreely
User
registriert2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Stephen >> mittwoch juni 9 - 10:47

You also need dribbler to make the RB/LB regularly run forward into a position where they can deliver an assist.

A bit like this lad, a Seaburn Beach legend. The greatest player to have ever pulled on the fabled yellow and green:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1830416

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
us ranks39 >> mittwoch juni 9 - 16:29

Thanks for the advice!  I really like using width but I know that certain match engines make it useless!

us ranks39
Neuling
registriert2013-02-12
eng Stephen >> mittwoch juni 9 - 17:36

Oh, you can use width alright, just from RB/LB, R(A)M/L(A)M and RF/LF positions :)

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
nl Jrown >> sonntag juni 27 - 03:09

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-2100951

I have this homegrown player. Although I played in the 2nd division this season and he is probably a bit overpowered for that, he got a nice amount of goals and assists. 

nl Jrown
User
registriert2013-04-05