Forum: Englisch rss-feed

Dies ist das Hauptforum für Diskussionen auf englisch. Wenn du hier postest musst du diese Sprache nutzen. Posts in anderer Sprache werden möglicherweise entfernt ohne Vorwarnung. Dieses Forum nutzt Unterabschnitte für Posts mit unterschiedlichsten Themen. Poste Bugs im Bugs-Abschnitt und nimm dir etwas Zeit um zu schauen wo welche Posts hingehören.

Englisch >> Fragen

CM retiring? What do I look out for (3)

in Keju >> sonntag oktober 15 - 05:02

I know there is a bug with the construction manager, causing absurd build times. My CM retires at the end of the season. What do I need to take care of?

in Keju
User
registriert2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
il Numpty >> sonntag oktober 15 - 09:59, Geändert sonntag oktober 15 - 10:01

I doubt if it will be a problem, so don't do anything. The problem seems to be caused by multiple rounds of hiring and firing. 

If you want to be absolutely sure then don't start any new construction projects before he retires. 

il Numpty
User
registriert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> sonntag oktober 15 - 18:10

Probably you can still build couple of museum levels before retirement, but then is safer to take a pause. 
If you have replacement ready, then you may wait until current upgrade is finished and then replace him before starting with next upgrade. As new one is not probably at same level as old, first path is better. 

ee Balthazor
User
registriert2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn