Liga Österreich saison 47

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

SCC Journal (5)

at Kosmo >> sonntag april 7 - 19:46
Welcome to the official Journal of SC Columbia XXI Floridsdorf.
This is my first season so my primary goal is to built up my infrastructure.
Thats not cheap so i need money. Therefore good results in League and Cup would be nice to speed up the process.

Cause the SCC is a small Club the executive boards expectations are modest but i'm an ambitious manager so here is my personal wish list.

My whish list:
1. Reach Top4 for EC qualifiers to gain extra cash
2. Advance in cup as far as possible to gain extra prize money
3. Invest in a better youth center, training complex and scout office
4. Establish a good youth team to stay competitive in the future

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.
at Kosmo
User
registriert2013-03-30
ch trueblue >> dienstag april 9 - 07:33
Good luck ! :)
ch trueblue
Neuling
registriert2013-04-05
at StormZ >> dienstag april 9 - 09:45
Good luck buddy :)
at StormZ
User
registriert2013-03-07
at Kosmo >> mittwoch april 10 - 02:22, Geändert mittwoch april 10 - 02:31
They are league leaders and they are playing like league leaders.
So far unbeaten in competitive matches.
Mathias Schmitt got 6 scorer points in 6 matches and Alan Larkey scored 8 goals in 7 matches.

500 Fans found the way into the Franz Grasberger-Stadion witnessing their home team steamrolling the last placed FC Wien#5 4:0. The Stadium was completely sold out the first time.

But as David Beckham once said: “That was in the past – we’re in the future now”

An anonymous insider told the press that straight after the game the manager sent a warning to his own players:

"Don't get full of yourself, the season is long and nothing is decided yet. Our goal is still to reach the 4th place for EC qualification. Don't waste any thoughts about winning the title i dare you, you little shit-in-your-pants!"

In an interview with one of the local radio stations the Manager stated that he just thinks from match to match and that Red Bull Salzburg is the favorite to win the title 'cause the got the better players an the biggest budget.
at Kosmo
User
registriert2013-03-30
at Kosmo >> donnerstag april 11 - 00:05
Once again full house. A lot of people traveled to Franz Grasberger-Stadion to see the clash of the round: SC Columbia Floridsdorf vs. FC Schruns.

A lot of goals were expected and both teams delivered.

What a "Blitzstart" by SC Columbia.
Just 5 minutes were played and FC Schruns was already behind 2-0.
But they started a furious comeback thanks to their top performing Juan Antonio Esquer.

In Minute 79. FC Schruns took the lead by 3:2 thanks to a goal by Ullmannn after a perfect assist from Esquer.

Could this be the first defeat in a league match for SCC?

NO!
Cause of Cheikh Saady! The striker, who wasted a lot of big chances up to this point, then took responsibility and scored and so secured a 3-3 victory (:-) for SC Columbia.

He even could have scored one more, when he was all alone in front of FC Schruns's goalkeeper in the 91. minute.
But the referee ended the game right there. Only one minute extra time, what a shame.
The SCCs manager was very angry about the poor referee decision and security staff had to hold him back till he calmed down.

FC Schruns showed another great performance and SCC's manager is for sure already feeling concerned about the next encounter with FC Schruns at their Ernst-Happel-Stadion.

The next upcoming match is at Korndackeln. Another very difficult game, now more then before cause SCC will be missing the very important George "Hupfi" Hupfeld who suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Achieving the season goal (EC Qualifier) will be quite a task to take but we will keep on giving everything from week to week.

Voices after the game:

“The goals made such a difference to the way this game went” - Cheikh Saady

“I never comment on referees and I’m not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat” - SCCs manager
at Kosmo
User
registriert2013-03-30