Liga Kanada saison 72

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

Congrats to United: Season 15 (4)

ca Jax >> donnerstag märz 19 - 22:19
I certainly didn't think you were going to win with how Jinlin was performing early. Clearly I was wrong though. Good job and take it easy on the rest of us next season... haha
ca Jax
User
registriert2014-05-30
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 >> freitag märz 20 - 01:52
Congratulations!!!!!

It has been a very competitive season. There are two very interesting events to be worth mentioning.

1. The qualifying battle of the North American (Champions / -) league till the last round.

2. For the national cup, the level 2 team -Ice Valkyries (will be back at level 1 next season) defeated 3 level 1 teams (include the last 5 seasons winner, brainbot(Mississauga United)). The cup match master Alex(Hamilton FC) beat the favorite team FC Taicang Jinlin at final and achieved the title.

Nice job guys!!!

Good luck in the transfer period and see you in the next season.
tw 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
User
registriert2013-10-26
ca The ol' DB >> freitag märz 20 - 02:48
That was an ass-whooping by Mrs. United. You all should be ashamed.

Except Jax that is. Quite the first season in the big leagues my friend. You're meant for the stars.

And I hold my tongue in cheek when I say you should all be ashamed. I couldn't make it back into League 1. Well..I might but it'll take some pretty strong tactical play.

Cheers to another great season in Canada!
ca The ol' DB
User
registriert2014-02-06
ca Jax >> freitag märz 20 - 22:49
@DB Thanks, bud. As I've been saying though, I needed a bit of a lucky win on the last day of the season to finish above 7th. 3rd-7th places could have gone any which way.

Good luck in the playoffs!
ca Jax
User
registriert2014-05-30