Liga England saison 52 [2]

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON 21 FORUM (214)

za Mister Buckley >> donnerstag dezember 17 - 08:36
Sorry antboy, you lucky I didn't secure the two players I still wanted, then I'd have 3 NT strikers in one squad and trust me when I say I will not repeat last seasons mistakes. I need to go up at all costs solely cause I need a new stadium n going up will give me that easily
za Mister Buckley
Neuling
registriert2013-06-11
za Mister Buckley >> donnerstag dezember 17 - 08:38
And my good friend tao... Congrats on the win mate, we routing for you
za Mister Buckley
Neuling
registriert2013-06-11
eng antboy18 >> donnerstag dezember 17 - 17:15
No worries Mister Buckley - this season is going to be a tough one for me, but hopefully in a few seasons I'll be able to give you a much closer match!
eng antboy18
User
registriert2014-01-02
za Mister Buckley >> donnerstag dezember 17 - 20:32
I say in two seasons at this level you will be performing... The level is steep thou with lotsa ups and downs.

Lol I won a friendly against monk,where is stephan for this... I miss those days
za Mister Buckley
Neuling
registriert2013-06-11
eng Sir Farad >> freitag dezember 18 - 05:05
@ Shakes, well play but you need to improve seriously, because the squad you have now is the same squad that mounted enough pressure on the league last season, so try and improve, two straight lose is not encouraging. I'm expecting a win from you in the next match. Thanks.
eng Sir Farad
Neuling
registriert2014-01-05
eng Cloughie >> freitag dezember 18 - 06:51
Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh
eng Cloughie
User
registriert2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> freitag dezember 18 - 08:07
I will not comment on that....

Back to football, in a rather frustrating home match the AoA hynjong keeper kept his team in it the entire match salvaging a much needed point after a series of attacks from the new hornets front row. They could do nothing more than watch save after save needless to say he deserves man of the match,his team took a early lead but was unable to hold it once the hornets got into the swing of things.

This draw leaves a bitter taste for Watford who where seeking maximum points
za Mister Buckley
Neuling
registriert2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> freitag dezember 18 - 11:52
Great analysis you know the times have already hired there new sports writer. when you get time do my team lol
eng Cloughie
User
registriert2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
my Kesvick >> freitag dezember 18 - 13:15
Do me!
my Kesvick
Neuling
registriert2013-08-06
eng Cloughie >> freitag dezember 18 - 13:58
lol Dragontao you need a paypal account that you can start charging!
eng Cloughie
User
registriert2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
il SIR LEO >> freitag dezember 18 - 19:07
Even with the current state of my formal club i will still finish top 4 is not a boast but a good coach is a good coach if you can tell your self the truth. @shakes if you want to do well in this league 2 with your team then message me privately.
il SIR LEO
User
registriert2014-06-28