Liga England saison 53

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

Season 21 blog (113)

jp Natsumi >> sonntag dezember 27 - 01:01, Geändert sonntag dezember 27 - 01:04
One Win in 9 and only four goals scored destoried any hope for struggling Spirit Squad who's manageress is being dubbed a comedian for her earlier prediction of 4th place.

Despite the poor performance's the former pop princess Natsumi was upbeat in her interview wishing merry xmas to our team and expressing delight in her recent performances against strood city and Forza milan.

'We've actually got a positive record against them Strood and coming away with a point was not a major surprise for me, when we ne our game we a very hard to defeat team, we just need more belief going forward to become a real force in this league, the home game was 1 point won not two points lost for me, although we should of been looking to win the game before kick off we were poor on the day and to get a late equaliser was a relief, in previous seasons that kind of match we could of easily collapsed to a 2-0 defeat'
jp Natsumi
Neuling
registriert2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> dienstag dezember 29 - 22:18
The pop Princess left with mixed feelings about this weeks results, on a positive note the 3-0 over bolt on wonderbra's set hard to beat records in there first game on the new stadium. Scoring right from kick of with a 1 pass shot combination will set a lasting record for there fastest ever goal at the newly improved fortress Shikoku the new 50,000 seater saw a full house for its opening match once against showcasing the demand for premier league football in the Capital. For smaller clubs like Spirit Squad to get sell out a 50,000 seater stadium is real boast for English Football.

Natsumi's good mood turned sour with the mid week cup tie, seating another record one more of a embarrassing kind, for the 7th season in a row Spirit Squad has dropped out of the cup in there first match, this time losing on penalties after a disappointing 1-1 draw with championship relegation strugglers. The pop princess refused to attend the post match interview instead sending her assistant who expressed the disappointment in the club but stressed the importance of the league win.

'We'd like to get a cup run at one stage, we love the FA cup but we have to be realistic our squad is not yet big enough to successfully navigate a cup run, and losing the cup game is a much smaller blow then not picking up any points, our main focus is as its always been survival everything else is secondary.'
jp Natsumi
Neuling
registriert2013-08-08
my Kesvick >> donnerstag dezember 31 - 16:31
Happy New Year from Malaysia!
my Kesvick
Neuling
registriert2013-08-06
jp Natsumi >> freitag januar 1 - 01:30
Happy new years people, lets hope 2016 sees spirit squad claim a top 4 finish! ambitious!
jp Natsumi
Neuling
registriert2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> freitag januar 1 - 09:10
Happy New Year everyone!
eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cn 我的剑会笑 >> freitag januar 1 - 11:46
新年好!
Happy new year.
cn 我的剑会笑
User
registriert2013-04-05
eng Cardiff City FC
my Kesvick >> samstag januar 2 - 08:59
新年快樂!
my Kesvick
Neuling
registriert2013-08-06
jp Natsumi >> dienstag januar 5 - 15:14
Man today's result blows, was 2-0 up lost 3-2 at home though i do admit i got it wrong tactically this game still bad result hope it's only one i get this month
jp Natsumi
Neuling
registriert2013-08-08
fo BakerMan >> dienstag januar 5 - 20:21
Hmm - at half-time I was thinking I'd got it wrong tactically. Good second half and my GK man of the match means I have no idea whether I got it right, wrong or was just plain lucky!
fo BakerMan
User
registriert2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
jp Natsumi >> donnerstag januar 7 - 00:56
was so far my only loss since getting my new stadium been surprisingly good this season so was a blow, but don't take anything i say personally bakerman I harbor no ill feelings you deserved your win,I am just a emotions on display kinda manageress
jp Natsumi
Neuling
registriert2013-08-08
jp Natsumi >> mittwoch januar 13 - 13:52
My form's starting to drop now and I got a feeling I won't make the europe spots this season, oh well was a pretty good season for us though
jp Natsumi
Neuling
registriert2013-08-08
eng Stephen >> samstag januar 23 - 21:08
This season has been one pisstake of a game after another.
eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> sonntag januar 24 - 00:21
I feel your frustrations Stephen 20 games in i looked set for Europe was 6th looking strong then somehow i became awful and only thankful that i'm safe, but gonna finish barely any better then i did last season
jp Natsumi
Neuling
registriert2013-08-08
eng Sir Farad >> sonntag januar 24 - 07:09
DoverFc finally got a playoffs ticket, I'm only praying to overcome the championship teams who will be desperate to win the playoffs game.

Birmingham should take heart because football is not a thing of luck, you can only get tremendous result when you have a very great squad, for an example one can easily pinpoint the reason why liverpool and Strood city are progressing in this league more than every other team, is simply because they have the squad that is able and capable, therefore I strongly believe that any position one found his or her self, is not a thing of mistake rather merit.
eng Sir Farad
Neuling
registriert2014-01-05