Liga England saison 53

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

Season 52 (73)

eng Stephen >> dienstag juni 2 - 12:54, Geändert dienstag juni 2 - 12:55

Lol, Monk. Got a new supertalent today. If this is vengeance, could I have some more please?

New youth player Today - 12:38, From: Youth trainer

Hi boss, 

You should take a look at Jay Rudy in the Youth center. He fits the profile you have set and has been making great progress lately. I think he could be an interesting addition to our team.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2174982

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> dienstag juni 2 - 18:53

Stephen - looks like he has been cursed with patchy eyebrows; the vengeance has begun!

eng Lee
User
registriert2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng wonderlust >> dienstag juni 2 - 20:54, Geändert mittwoch juni 3 - 11:40

I think my team is a current example of how this game rewards good form way too much.  8 wins in 11 with my average bunch!

I fear my luck may run out well before the season ends.

eng wonderlust
User
registriert2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
eng Stephen >> dienstag juni 2 - 21:53

Give him a chance Lee, he’s only just hit puberty. He’ll be shaving and everything soon.

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fo BakerMan >> samstag juni 6 - 08:18

Well, fairly predictable season so far - Seaburn pulling away at the top, 3 teams close for 2nd - 4th and a gap to the rest. I battled through all the qualifying rounds to get to Euro League groups which looked like it was going badly wrong (3 draws to start with in a variety of odd ways then a defeat), but an away win today means if I win my last match I'm through to the knockout phase. Luckily I've drawn Seaburn Beach in the quarter finals of the cup and youth cup, so easy passage to the semis :)

The transfer market continues to be a problem - I'm too lazy to go looking for new players, so relying entirely on my youth setup and selling players for anything like a decent amount is an issue. Strikers aren't really good enough at the moment to be seriously challenging for anything, so a few more seasons of hanging around towards the top of the league while waiting for my youth to come good...

fo BakerMan
User
registriert2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Stephen >> samstag juni 6 - 21:15, Geändert samstag juni 6 - 21:17

19 games, 19 wins. It’s unlikely that the lads will be able to keep this up, not least because I caught half of the team preparing to take to the field in flip flops in my last match. When I saw them flicking through holiday brochures at halftime, I may have lost my cool. They might not be taking things as seriously as I’d like.

Those are some tough Cup draws, Bakerman. Both away too. I’m yet to play at the Old Tram Shelter in the Cup this season. 

The transfer market is difficult at the moment. Not too much available to buy and no takers for sales. Maybe there’ll be a change in the next 24-36 hours?!

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> sonntag juni 7 - 00:16

Halfway through the season and I currently have the same number of points (4) as Cheltenham United did when they were relegated in season 8 - I hope to earn at least 1 more point before the season finishes, so I can avoid equaling that dismal record.

eng Lee
User
registriert2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng jimbob >> sonntag juni 7 - 17:57

At the halfway point of the season, I am surprised that luck had been with me so far.... A couple of excellent performances from my over the hill keeper, some fortunate red cards and last minute winners have seen the collie's gain far more points than I had ever imagined. This good fortune does seem very unlike rocking! But am sure the 2and half of the season it will spin round to bite us on the bum!

Well done to Stephen 19 wins is awesome!

And apologies to anybody the good luck streak has robbed points off! 

eng jimbob
User
registriert2014-01-05
fo BakerMan >> sonntag juni 7 - 20:31

Well, gave it a go in my first of three matches against the mighty Beach (this one away in the league), but came away with a 1-0 defeat. Back to the drawing board for matches 2 and 3...

fo BakerMan
User
registriert2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
fo BakerMan >> sonntag juni 7 - 20:45

Completely irrelevant to anything else on this thread, but why in the hell does my goalkeeper insist on being paid so much? Over three times the wage of any of my other players and he's only rated 4th on my team. Wages for the other players seem to make sense - is he just in it for the cash and not the (very limited) glory?

fo BakerMan
User
registriert2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
eng Stephen >> sonntag juni 7 - 21:50

@Bakerman - GK wages are mad. If you can be bothered, have a look at the  wages for the Newcastle GK:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1752321

There’s also an 8+ talent GK on the market at the moment. He is awesome, but his wages are crippling. He’s on something like £7m a week and that’s before any transfer gives him a pay rise. No wonder the manager wants to sell him! You’d need a billion and a half for the transfer fee and then another billion and a half just to stay out of debt :) He’ll carry on getting wage increases until about 30. The FC Wageningen GK is now slowly heading towards more reasonable wage demands.

The TL:DR answer is: there’s an issue with the way GK wages are calculated. It means they are preposterously high!

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> sonntag juni 7 - 22:01

If the rumours are true, Seaburn Beach stalwart Sean Cupp has played his last match for the Sandmen. It did seem as if he waved an emotional farewell to the fans as he left the pitch at the final whistle, but he refused to comment on speculation in the post-match press conference.

Stephen also dodged questions on the issue, preferring instead to focus on the large wheelbarrow of money he was preparing to wheel down to the health centre to help rehabilitate Seaburn hotshot, Donkova. “What does the physio do with this money?”, he mused, “£3.5m quid. This is on top of the £4.8m I took him for Fazza [Farrington]. It’s outrageous.”

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> dienstag juni 9 - 14:39

Through a tricky match against Deeprijay in the Cup and into the semis with Newcastle, Melchester and, wha...?!?! Heath Hornets?! A fifth tier team in the semis? Well, that can’t have happened too often before.

Three of us left in Europe. Good luck to those still going. This is normally where the difficulty really ramps up, but our coefficient points need all the progress we can manage...

eng Stephen
Hauptadmin
registriert2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> dienstag juni 9 - 17:27, Geändert dienstag juni 9 - 17:27

Thanks Stephen. We're just winging it, so no idea how this happened. Just got lucky. Apologies to Kezza.

Bring on the Beach for the next round! We could do with the windfall of a full stadium - as long as you promise to play your U21s...  

il Numpty
User
registriert2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> mittwoch juni 10 - 06:40

Semi final draw:

Newcastle United v Seaburn Beach
Heath Hornets v Melchester Rovers 

Melchester fans are already booking hotels for the final. Very worrying as the Hornets have a sting in their tail (see what I did there?) and are quite capable of hiving away another victory. I can't deny that it's a fabulous chance to make a cup final. Hopefully the semi will be a good game. Now where's that old suit I have?

eng Monk
User
registriert2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists