Liga USA saison 45

Forum: Liga-Forum rss-feed

Diskutiert über eure Liga. Wer ist Favorit auf den Meistertitel? Wer steigt auf/ab? Wie schneidest du im Pokal ab?

Zurück zum Inhaltsverzeichnis

Season 37 (13)

us Mike >> mittwoch mai 2 - 19:16

Thought I'd start the obligatory Season 37 blog before the season is done.  A few random thoughts.

1. Riverhounds building TA3 with no YA while Polar Bear has a YA2 up and is building Scout 12, but no TA.  Two very different strategies by the 2 most popular US teams.  Let's see how it plays out.  

2. Sidney Towne's U21 team is filled with supertalents and could challenge for the title.

3.  Looks like Hotspur is in League 1 for foreseeable future after a few up and down seasons.

4.  Jericho and Colonials are the only 2 teams in League 1 to have both a YA and TA1 built.  

5.  Ash Burn may be on the way out of the game unfortunately.  No icon next to jpeso's name.  

6.  FC NY Cosmos in league 2 doesn't seem to have ever bought a player on the transfer market.  Ash Burn has only bought a few.  I can only imagine how much $ they have in the bank as both teams have been around awhile.

Good luck to all as the season wraps up.

us Mike
User
registriert2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us cdowne >> mittwoch mai 2 - 20:14, Geändert mittwoch mai 2 - 20:15

If you think my U21 team is full of supertalents, check out Terriers.  Make sure to include both his current U21 team and players he's recently loaned. I think that Cooper is closer to challenging for a title than I am. 

us cdowne
User
registriert2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Cooper >> donnerstag mai 3 - 11:13

thanks cdowne.

7. Riverhounds have won 20 consecutive league titles. Let's face it, no one is ever going to challenge for a title. Our only hope is superintelligent robots. Wait a minute, has anyone ever met valentine? Maybe...

us Cooper
User
registriert2013-08-25
us Ulysses >> freitag mai 4 - 00:23, Geändert freitag mai 4 - 03:48

X={players from Pittsburgh Riverhounds};

n=size(X);

for i=1:n

x(i) = X(1,i);

end

y=x(1)

for i=1:n

If age(y)>agex(i), then y=x(i);

end

If opponent==Polar Bear Council FC, then goalkeeper=y

us Ulysses
User
registriert2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
se Bjorn >> sonntag mai 6 - 03:12

Congratulations to the Invincibles for winning the Cup today! Congrats Robin!

se Bjorn
User
registriert2013-08-16
us Mercuric >> montag mai 7 - 14:58

Just so I'm transparent about this, I am playing a weakened side in my last two league games.  I want to avoid fatigue and injury problems for my North American League final, as my opponent's league schedule concluded yesterday and so has no risk of fatigue or injury.  I did check my opponent's standings, and with the Invincibles taking the Cup final, there is no ticket for 8th place this season, so I'm not favoring any team with this decision.  I know the fatigue penalty is small and so is the risk of injury, but I don't feel the need to take any risks for 4th place instead of 5th place.

I hope I haven't overlooked anything, as I would want to field a competitive team otherwise.  I was incredibly lucky that it worked out this way.

us Mercuric
User
registriert2014-08-15
us cdowne >> montag mai 7 - 15:10

Go get that trophy, Mercuric!

us cdowne
User
registriert2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Dences >> montag mai 7 - 22:31

Good luck Mercuric! 

us Dences
Neuling
registriert2014-03-13
us Ulysses >> dienstag mai 8 - 01:42, Geändert dienstag mai 8 - 01:43

I've no complaintscool.  Good luck!

us Ulysses
User
registriert2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Mercuric >> dienstag mai 8 - 04:09

Nuts.

My only post match analysis is I should have switched the sides my midfielders were on, otherwise it was a pretty decent effort from my team.

us Mercuric
User
registriert2014-08-15
us Dences >> mittwoch mai 30 - 00:50

Looks like we officially lost jpeso/Ash Burn today. He had been with that team since May of 2013. 

us Dences
Neuling
registriert2014-03-13
cn JACK >> samstag juni 2 - 13:49

Now, I have to improve my defense.I must enter the top 5 this season, otherwise I will not be able to return to the league 1.

cn JACK
Neuling
registriert2015-02-12
us cdowne >> mittwoch juni 13 - 13:59

As fun as it is to finish somewhere between 4th and 2nd place, I would much prefer to challenge for a title.  So, I'm going through a roster ro-boot.  I'll attempt to sell players in or past their prime in favor of younger, more talented players.  

Will this result in a title? Probably not, but maybe someone can put a scare into the Riverhounds. 

us cdowne
User
registriert2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC